Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me With 6x9's

JT

Most brands are quite good, but try and avoid the bargain basement stuff, you know, the real cheap stuff you normal find at your local market, that say 1000watts for £20 :lol:

Loud is not always good :thumbsup:

Most brands, as i said, are good, such as Alpine, Infinity, MB Quarts, JL Audio, my current brand in my car Diamond Audio but these babies cost a bit more some £350 for a 5.25" Midrange speaker and tweeter but they sound awesome.

I've used all the above brand sometime in my past cars, and i've never had a bad word to say about them.

Depends on your budget as well, but most brand within £75-£150 are good stuff, just down to the name and if you like the sound of them.

Listen BEFORE you buy if possible, or if you go to a reputable car audio dealer ask for there advice, it's free and they will be able to say whats good/bad Speakers are, the reason i say this, i brought my Diamond Audio on a word of mouth talk, and they were correct in what they said about the speaker and i love them :thumbsup:

Also, if you can, try and get to a sound off show, this is like a big car show, that all the people who go there, are audio nuts, so they would of tried, tested and blown them up for fun, plus you get an idea of what you could do with your car, and they might be able to give some advice to you about how to go about installing it.

:thumbsup:

Most brands are quite good, but try and avoid the bargain basement stuff, you know, the real cheap stuff you normal find at your local market, that say 1000watts for £20  :lol:

Loud is not always good  :thumbsup:

Most brands, as i said, are good, such as Alpine, Infinity, MB Quarts, JL Audio, my current brand in my car Diamond Audio but these babies cost a bit more some £350 for a 5.25" Midrange speaker and tweeter but they sound awesome.

I've used all the above brand sometime in my past cars, and i've never had a bad word to say about them.

Depends on your budget as well, but most brand within £75-£150 are good stuff, just down to the name and if you like the sound of them.

Listen BEFORE you buy if possible, or if you go to a reputable car audio dealer ask for there advice, it's free and they will be able to say whats good/bad speakers are, the reason i say this, i brought my Diamond Audio on a word of mouth talk, and they were correct in what they said about the speaker and i love them  :thumbsup:

Also, if you can, try and get to a sound off show, this is like a big car show, that all the people who go there, are audio nuts, so they would of tried, tested and blown them up for fun, plus you get an idea of what you could do with your car, and they might be able to give some advice to you about how to go about installing it.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, i'll head down to my local audio place and see what they say then :thumbsup:

Do you know where i can find info on these sound off shows?

Mike

Go look at the Talk Audio Forum under events...

Talk Audio Link

This will give you a chance to find a local event near you, but if you are having probs find a local event, start one :thumbsup:

If you fancy a little bit of a travel from where you are, pop over to Manchester and try and find SQ Plus

SQ Plus Link

They recently finished an install in a Citroen C2, featured on Top Gear and many other events as well. You will not beleive what they can do, but they mean business :thumbsup:

Go look at the Talk Audio Forum under events...

Talk Audio Link

This will give you a chance to find a local event near you, but if you are having probs find a local event, start one  :thumbsup:

If you fancy a little bit of a travel from where you are, pop over to Manchester and try and find SQ Plus

SQ Plus Link

They recently finished an install in a Citroen C2, featured on Top Gear and many other events as well. You will not beleive what they can do, but they mean business  :thumbsup:

Cheers for that, and all your advice, has helped a lot :thumbsup:

Might take a trip to SQ plus, not that far from me :)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links