Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heaterfan Speed Control Doesn't Work

kiMARCO

The Fan of the heater system only turns when set to maximum speed, in the other settings it just doesn't spin. I checked the dialswitch, this seems to work fine so it must be some regulating unit.

Also the AC is turned on in all settings appart from off, so that works well, just the fan doesn't turn.

Anyone can tel me where to find the "black box" which is operating the fan and needs replacement(s) ?

• 3 weeks later...
The Fan of the heater system only turns when set to maximum speed, in the other settings it just doesn't spin. I checked the dialswitch, this seems to work fine so it must be some regulating unit.

Also the AC is turned on in all settings appart from off, so that works well, just the fan doesn't turn.

Anyone can tel me where to find the "black box" which is operating the fan and needs replacement(s) ?

i had an almera with the same problem, it is a little circuit board called a heating resistor it controls fan speed by reducing current to slow the fan down. they tend to burn out as they heat up whilst reducing current. nissan replacement one cost me 30 quid easy to fit just plugd in