Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tvss Iiib

martinash

I have a 1997 Carina E fitted with a TVSS IIIB. One of the key fobs developed a sticking switch. I have cleaned the switch with solvent and both switches now turn on the LED. All I now need to do is to re-synchronize the fob with the system. Can anybody please tell me how to do that.

Thanks in anticipation

I have a 1997 Carina E fitted with a TVSS IIIB. One of the key fobs developed a sticking switch. I have cleaned the switch with solvent and both switches now turn on the LED. All I now need to do is to re-synchronize the fob with the system. Can anybody please tell me how to do that.

Thanks in anticipation

Yes hold down both buttons while it is pointed at the car for about 10 seconds. It will work again.

I have a Carina E 1.8 CD 1997 Auto car with TVss IIIB alarm system. Suddenly I have lost the one of the key synchrozizations with the system. But the other key works fine. Is there any that I have re-program the key.

In fact I have tried what mixino1 has explained. But no luck. Is there any other way of doing this.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Carina E 1.8 CD 1997 Auto car with TVss IIIB alarm system. Suddenly I have lost the one of the key synchrozizations with the system. But the other key works fine. Is there any that I have re-program the key.

In fact I have tried what mixino1 has explained. But no luck. Is there any other way of doing this.

Thanks.

That is the only way to do it. If you took it to a Toyota dealer they would do the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Seperate the fob so the button are seperated from the Battery

Press the buttons on after the other as fast as u can for 10 secs

Rebuild fob

Aim at car and hold the lock button for 10 secs

then press unlock button

;)