Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport ICE

Degringo

Hi, do any of you know who to remove the standard head unit from the dash as I cannot see how it is secured. I'm interested to know what connections are available on the back of the unit. I've got a 6 disc autochanger and Subwoofer installed, and wanted to know what other outputs are available.

Also do any of you know who makes these units?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm after the same info for mine.

I've just got the standard single disk unit and want to add a changer to it (without forking out the 500quid for the officical one).

this is based on a t3 but i belive its the same units, unscrew gear knob and pull up gear gater panel, pull off centre control knob for heater and remove philips screw. pull off panel, be careful, its on well and theres a very narrow gap between off and snap!. there should be either 2 or 4 screws going up into the stereo then pull the panel of around! its one of those jobs that you think **** it will never work, but once you have done it you will wonder what the fuss was about, any problems email me. dan.

:cool:

Thanks for that, Mine is currently back with the main dealer, as after they fitted the indash autochanger they f**ked the install and cut the wrong parts, which has caused the whole centre console to work loose. So it is haveing a brand new one fitted. So When I get it back I might have a play with this.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Anyone know where the philips screw behind centre control knob for heater is on the UK TSpirit (2003) with climate control.

I assume the Corolla wiring loom doesn't automaticly have the Autochanger cable included ?

Steve

Corolla TSpirit 1.6

Hi Steve

not sure what your question ment, the centre console for the T-Spirit comes out as one unit,

not sure what you mean about the phillips screw :help::help:

If anybody got the new current Corolla (2001>) then i've changed the audio in it with my own equpiment.

Bing's Install

About half way down the page, is what you need to do about taking the dashboard apart for the T-Spirit

(i think it the same for all the other models as well :unsure::unsure: )

Myself and Atikali2000 (another user) have posted pics of our install in our Corolla's, have a look, let us know what you think of it :thumbsup:

Atik's Install Pics - Pages 78-79

Bing's Install Pics

Enjoy....

Bing

:thumbsup:

Guys,

:crybaby: Help :crybaby:

I've had the radio out of my CTS and when it goes back in i've got a gap at the top.

I've tried refitting it to remove the gap with no luck. Can anyone help me, have i missed a secureing point.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links