Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Themed Birthday?

~Rach~

Themed birthday night out...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Themed birthday night out...

• Cool
    • Tacky

My family and mates are stretching my 21st bday celebrations over 5 days (night out, dinners, pampering etc etc)

Anywho, the girls are arranging the sat/sun section, with a huge night out (limo and all). Last night they finally admitted its going to be a themed night out, and they are planning my costume for me :unsure:

It'll probably be a right giggle at the time, but I've always seen people dressed up in a theme on a night out as fairly sad :!Removed!:

What do other people reckon?

Can be very lame............ :lol:

But it's about having fun - No one really cares as long as you are with ya mates and family and a smile is on ya chops :yes:

Enjoy it.

Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. If you're all enjoying it then it's cool.

If you worry about it being sad, then it will be.

it's the only time in your life as an adult that you can get dressed up in a costume.................and not worry about it ;) !

it's the only time in your life as an adult that you can get dressed up in a costume.................and not worry about it  ;) !

Apart from New Years Eve... IMO.

Anyway i voted cool... But only if everyone is intent on having a good time... Who cares what anyone else thinks... It`s your 21st... You make damn sure you enjoy it... No rewind buttons i`m afraid. :D :thumbsup:

For my mates 18th birthday we went to Wolverhampton as st Trinians, it was well cool, we had loads of drinks brought us :yes: and it wasa good laugh.

Would recommend it to anyone.

Go for it. The minute you stop caring about what others think you'll have a great time. Anyone who 'poo poos' you is simply afraid of the spectacle because they daren't let their own hair down.

Chances are they have picked a costume that'll make you look a bit of a@!"# but you'll simply have better and longer lasting memories that way and one day prove to your kids that you were young once too. It's nice that you have people around you who make the effort.

Don't drink too much -- you'll have a lot more fun that way!

it's the only time in your life as an adult that you can get dressed up in a costume.................and not worry about it  ;) !

Unless you have a nite in, and the missus decides to suprise you... :P

Themed nights are funny as. DO IT!