Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bmw 635csl Cheap!

Karma Supra

Hi folks.. just to say my 1982 635CLS "sharknose" Auto beamer is up for sale...

I took her on as a resotration project but have neoither the space, money, or time... Its currently at a mates house and he is getting slightly irate and I have to move it!!! I have no room at home hence the sale.

The car has been serviced and looked after regardless of cost through out its life, -although it has done 260,000 miles everything has been dhanged, there is no play in the steering the brakes are good and it feels tight... all the slots in the service book are stamped, and the resultant overflow folders bills add up to over £10,000!!!!!!!!

-it is suprisingly agile and quick for such a large, old car... and it is seriously built like a tank!!! Anyonw who says the new cars are built better then the old ones is either a liar or seriously misinformed!

BMW1.jpg

BMW2.jpg

BMW3.jpg

The car has covored only a few miles since these pics were taken. It has its original metric wheels (rare!) with brand new tyres that have covered just over 500 miles... these tyres are not by any means cheap!!!

The spec includes electric mirrors, electric tilt and slide sun roof, four electric windows, central locking, air con, trip computer, leather (not ripped anywhere) headlight wipers etc etc.

The powerplant is the BMW 3.5l straight six as seen in the 7 series. the engine runs well, but could do with a good service as the tappets are a bit noisy when cold. The car will drive fine ona new Battery (I drove it back from the isle of wight without missing a beat, the other half struggled to keep up in my mr2!!!)

A good service, new front wings and a resprey and some TLC will see this car looking like new, stright ones go for £6k I am asking only £500 for a quick sale.. great winter restoration project!!!

I`m half tempted to bring it back to the island... Used to have one many years ago and a succsesion of BM`s since..... Think i`d probably get murdered if i did though. Shame. :(

I think we saw you when we were collecting it mate!!!

I think we saw you when we were collecting it mate!!!

who?

surely not me? :ph34r:

Not unless you`ve moved to the sunny Isle of Wight Lee. :D

Karma.. Yeah i believe so. Should`ve stopped you then. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
didnt realise this was still for sale...

they are a classic!

Unfortunately mate... I certain type is attracted to this sort of car....

Total time wasters :(

I got a lovely set of Esprit heater control knobs i'd gladly swap you for it :lol: ;)