Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaned Car Today

Glanza_MK

Decided to give the car a bit of a clean today so i took some pics. Shows my new 98/99 spec rear clusters aswell!

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

side.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

Had to fit some of those red LED bulbs for the clusters as there was no red insert in the bulb unit. They look really good at night but are bright as ubik when looking at them at an angle! For some reason they also make my spoiler brake light glow. Cant really see it in the day, but can really clearly at night. Then it comes on brighter as a normal brake light. Means I now have 5 sidelights at the back!!

Im also still undecided on my wheels. I really like them, but im not sure if id like titanium colour even more! What do you all think?

Comments please! :D

after seeing your glanza in the metal mate at the starlet thrash you gotta leave those rims as is the look amazin if mine was that colour i would of bin robbin them off you.

cars lookin great as always

Jim

cheers fellas!

i think i will leave em Jim, its just an idea i was playing with! Cheers for your help with that bonnet thing aswell chap. Gonna give it a go later!

Awesome looking car mate :thumbsup: I think that the wheels suit the car mate i wouldn't change them ;)

jerry!!

Nice looking car there mate!! i love Glanza's especially if they are in white, but that colour looks cool too... the wheel also looks gd!

are you at the cruise on sunday? i think i saw u but i'm not too sure!

Ray :)

Looking nice, if ur rims were recoloured, even better.

nah, its perfect the way it is :drool: