Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale, Swap Or P/x

houston

its time for a mortgage :D so my mr2 is up for grabs :angry: had it just over a year and its never really let me down, 1990 g limited t-bar with no leaks and 70,000 miles on the clock, K&N induction kit, 5' single exit exhaust, crystal clear sidelights, apexi afc, leather seats, 16'momo sport alloys with new tyres, momo gear knob, lockwood dials, 10' jbl sub and an alpine amp fitted with infinitis in the doors, however the head unit is borrowed so itll have to be taken out. just recently passed mot with no problems, 3-4 months tax left, downside is the paint work, theres a big scratch along the drivers side which needs attention. dont really wanna sell up but i have no choice, i dont need it to go to work so its just been a weekend car. £2200 ono

0707200500115op.jpg

280720053km.jpg

200720050013ft.jpg

ps the honeycomb is still behind the rear panel and can be removed in 2 secs if its not to your taste

need to sell up as soon as possible now, seen the car i want but i need the cash now, reduced to 1800!