Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Often Do You Guys Do Castle Combe?

Loz

thinking about getting an MR2 for a bit of fun and the odd cruise. Tried going to a cruise in my GS300 last week and felt very old. I AM NOT OLD!! :P :ph34r:

So if I get one I was thinking it would be loving some track action. How often do you organise track days and are they open to all?

I can't promise to spin off like the Evo 7 at Japfest but I reckon I'll learn a thing or too... :bookworm:

Cheers,

Loz :thumbsup:

CCC Days are pretty common every other month and through other clubs I can point you in the right direction to get on track as much as you like....

Next CCC day is either August or September by which time we'll have found you your car (call you tomorrow) and you can realise how much fun your letting yourself in for....

Unless I see something really tasty on saturday at the kit car show, I am really tempted to investigate your mates Mk1 SC. Despite the mentioned Handicap... Perhaps you'll pm me with his reason for selling? or we can discuss tomorrow...

Loz :yes:

thought you were looking for a Soarer Loz?

you won't get an MR2 down those green lanes mate :P

Prefer the Soarer to the MR2 myself - have a look in the US SC forums - since running the US club I have fell in love with these cars, they are gorgeous - and if you got one - you could give me a go ;)

But it will get Zee green with Envy when the performance mods make it an IS eater! (I know it will eat standard IS's now but I want it to al least keep up with ZEE or I'll just have to stick to outdriving him... :ph34r:

Looking forward to being mean and roofless by sunday!

Loz

your a lucky man fidge, if i lived they're i'ld need to open an account with the optimax station, tyre place, brake shop and mechanics shop :)

Living that close tothe circuit would be anightmare as its so addicitve to get out on track :)

why do you think I resist!

Although, since i moved here, i've been planning to buy a cheap motor, and spec it up as a track-day car... just insurance costs are stopping me :crybaby: