Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae82 White-out Corner Light Question.

[o_o]

I've been seeing many of the AE82 FX-GT owners with the wite-out corner amber turn light. How did you guys make it clear. I want to do that on mine but didnt know how to do it.

u mean the lights next to the headlights?

on UK cars they aren't indicators, they're sidelights, so they're clear from the factory. the indicators are in the front bumper :thumbsup:

What I mean is on the side light there is the side light then there is the removeable amber color turn signal. Mines are amber in color, if you say that the UK are clear then that is nice. I saw a pair on eBay for auction but I though that they were customed to be clear like that. Ill have a talk with the guy selling them to see whats up. Thanks for the info.

that removable part that's orange on yours isn't actually used for anything on UK spec cars - only to gain access to the screw that fixes the sidelight in place. so it's clear :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links