Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Supercharger For 1nz-fe (ts 1.5) :help:

TSpot

Hi all,

Has anyone installed the Blitz supercharger into the Yaris TS and can tell first hand how's it working and is it worth the 2500?

Does anyone have the complete specs of this system, including weight for shipping?

Thanks a lot

the blitz charger wont fit the uk car,

you wont be able to get the fueling right due to the ecu.

a few people on here have tryed fitting the blitz onto uk cars and as far

as i am aware no-one has been able to get the fueling right yet.

as i am  aware no-one has been able to get the fueling right yet.

Thanks for the quick reply. So what does fit? the TTE supercharger? I spoke yesterday with fensport, and they didn't mentioned the fitting problem you mention (for obvious reasons...?).

What are the alternatives?

there is a turbo available but ull have for someone with more info

u get 10bhp more than the tte supercharger i think

Jay

greedy turbo or tte supercharger, believe the turb comes with slight more bhp and at around £2500 fitted my money would be on the turbo, each to their own tho :thumbsup:

no one has gone ahead with the turbo conversion yet though have they? :bookworm:

in funky product they sell the blitz supercharger for £2800, but they say it comes with an different ecu and anything, go to the website and check it out.

no one has gone ahead with the turbo conversion yet though have they?  :bookworm:

theres a few in the works and a few comming up

hopefully be doing mine next summer :drool:

blitz charger will fit, as i believe its identical to the TTE charger just branded different, but like you say the only prob is fueling.

blitz charger will fit, as i believe its identical to the TTE charger just branded different, but like you say the only prob is fueling.

it will, was talking to dan about this, as to fitting it, goes on perfect

yeah it fits on but what about the fueling?

pointless having it on if you cant run the car ;)

just get yourself another ecu ££££££££££££££

If its maximum power you are after, then for that money i would look into or wait until envy has looked into putting the 4efte engine in your car, the engine has so much more potential than the 1nz ive seen them at 300 bhp plus!

CB :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the answers.

So what's the verdict? As far as I understood, the supercharger was developed by TRD and produced by some - Blitz, TTE - so I figured it should be the same.

TTE comes with a 3 year warrenty, while if Im not mistaken, the Blitz comes with only 1. I understand that only a few have gone this road and gave it a shot.

Fensport are a TRD official distributer, whatever that means. Does anyone know who deals with TTE in the UK?

itll fit

and GReddy emanage is no more then 200quid and it will fit the T-Sport ECU

got it fitted on the MR2 and ive got the wiring diagrams for it, so fuelling is not a problem at all

but turbos are still cheaper and better for gaining top end power

If you get your hands on the 2005/2006 Blitz catalog you will find that the New Yaris T Sport supercharger come with supercharger, manifolds, induction kit, lines, injectors AND a new ECU. Mooo hoo ohahaha. I know as i have it beside me, the catalog that is, wish it was the supercharger itself.

Both the HKS Turbo and the Blitz Supercharger on a T Sport take it up to about 148bhp give or take either way. The Internals in a yaris can only safely handle 150bhp ish. Oh and the Blitz Kit is £2500 + VAT from my local.

wonder how much these kits cost abroad, like in the east, HK, Japan, etc... Anyone know what the price difference is?

After all the hassel of finding one, paying to get it shipped over, paying tax on it... won't be worth it, better off buying it over here. :thumbsup:

just wondering, got relatives in HK so I could always get them to ship me one as a gift :D

Might have to send them out on a reconnaissance mission to find out how much they cost :P

Both the HKS Turbo and the Blitz Supercharger on a T Sport take it up to about 148bhp give or take either way. The Internals in a yaris can only safely handle 150bhp ish. Oh and the Blitz Kit is £2500 + VAT from my local.

yup std internals are good for around 150 :yes:

from what ive heard they race the scion xB over in the states which uses the same engine as the t-pot, and they are pushing around 250bhp! :D

but ive also heard JUST the parts will set you back 5 grand