Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Supercharger For 1nz-fe (ts 1.5) :help:

TSpot

you heard right ;)

lol JUST remebered who told me :lol:

had some beer since then :blink::drool:

as far as i know not one stone in the engine is left unturned, all internals, fuel rail etc etc.. are all done

earpl told me and kevin from ENVY is doing a good job of sourcing all the exact bits :D magic!

I guess you all heard that the new Yaris will be presented in Frankfurt, and, no surprises, it looks just like the new Vitz.

The thing is that there is some info on the net, that in 2006, the new Yaris will get a 1.8 140 bhp, and a manual 6 (probably a 2007 model). She will probably gain some wheight, but assuming that they keep the good spirit of the TS, it would be a new and improved TS, with more power.

Mine is 2005. It seems that the 2500+vat is a little too much now, when you see the replacement just a round the corner, and I guess that the price difference will not exceed 3000 considerably.

but the new yaris is ugly  :eek:

You can't have it all. Brains and looks?

The current TS almost does, but it still needs the plastic surgeries (turbo, charger).

Have you seen the pics of the new TS? It looks better, just as the current TS looks much better than the regular.

yeah i have seen them both, its just the initial shape i dont like, i would rather spend the money on tuning mine and when it dies simply buy a faster car.

yeah i have seen them both, its just the initial shape i dont like, i would rather spend the money on tuning mine and when it dies simply buy a faster car.

Know what? I just might agree with you on that one. It's just that it seems too much pound for power.

from behind:

vitz2_wa.jpg

I guess you all heard that the new Yaris will be presented in Frankfurt, and, no surprises, it looks just like the new Vitz.

same car different Badge :wacko:

same car different badge  :wacko:

That's right, but in the press release they insisted on stating that it was redesigned in the french factory, though the pictures look the same.

The question remains. Would it be wise to invest in my current Yaris, or to consider getting the new one in two years or so. I also have the legislation issue to deal with, or go around without making it legal.

That's right, but in the press release they insisted on stating that it was redesigned in the french factory, though the pictures look the same.

Oh no .. surely they're not all gonna be made in France?? :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links