Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turbo Timer With Alarm

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hi those with turbo cars with a turbo timer fitted. I hear there is some kind of problem with having a Cat 1 alarm fitted to a car that has a turbo timer installed. How can this be got round? (Apart from sitting in the car while it idles)

Guest rev3turbo

I don't know if u can really, when i got my clifford fitted they would not intergrate my Blitz FATT, as they said it invalidates your Cat1...

However it's not a biggie, i usually just turn off as soon as i stop n let the timer kick in by the time i've got out n got my stuff together .... it's only a matter of seconds before she stops running n alarm is set..

Hmm, interesting concept. I know Cifford have an alarm that can have a Clifford TT fitted, but I don't want to buy another TT,cos I've already got one. Will have to see what the fitter says. Fanx neway.

get your car 1 alarm installed, then install your turbo timer using a harness kit.

Simple really.

if you are worries about infringements and legalities.. REmember a turbo time is not legal in the uk anyway!!!

A harness kit? Well, the timer I am getting/won is a HKS one, out of a Pajero. It's to go into a Saab Turbo. And I don't reckon HKS do a proper wiring harness for that car, so it's gotta be hard wired in.