Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Bank Holiday Mondays

Kerby

*rant mode on*

well i have been at here at work since 9am. why should we have to work and bank holiday? its a national day off. all we get in all day is people moanin about stuff with nothin else better to do than annoy us. i dont finish till 6. im sure when i first started workin here we used to work sunday hours (11-5) then they slowy increased them :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

*end of rant*

stop complaining like a women :P :lol:

i didnt think u had to work bank holidays - arnt they optional

are u getting double pay tho? or time and half

Got to feel for you, I'd hate having to work on a Bank Holiday, I've just had a word with my dad (who's also my boss) & he said that some companies give you a certain amount of days holiday but have each bank holiday taking a day off that. I always thought that you had a choice if they wanted you to work though

well when u have an eejit for a boss u dont really have much choice. had 3 arguments with him this mornin already

Thats the problem with retail - you arent given a choice and you never have and never will be.....

still, its not all bad - aliens havent invaded the world with their anal probes.... so chin up eh Chris! :lol::lol:

i wouldnt be too sure about that em. u havent met who i work with :P

Errr you work with aliens with anal probes?

GET OUT!..... GET OUT BEFORE THEY PROBE YOU! :lol::lol::lol:

tbh, they are a bunch or idiots where u work tbh mate, esp u ;)

haha ur so funny. ill tell them all u said that when u come in later. u can have a good laugh cos the whole support team have red hair today lol

time and a half im on. but thats not the point. wasnt given the option to work it or not

Me is also on time and a half and I also was not given the option of working or not :censor: but if I dont do it nobody else will. And then all the elderly peeps I have to get out of bed, washed, dressed and fed, would still be in bed for tomorrow and they would smell reall bad in the morning. :crybaby: So I would rathe do it this way thus avoiding the smell. ;)

tbh, they are a bunch or idiots where u work tbh mate, esp u ;)

haha ur so funny. ill tell them all u said that when u come in later. u can have a good laugh cos the whole support team have red hair today lol

i still want to see that pic :thumbsup:

Blah blah blah Bank Holiday blah blah blah...

Not in Scotland it isn't folks so some of us are still at work :angry:

In fact, some of us were later than usual because the DJ on the radio decided not to give time checks "because of the bank holiday" (are you listening Richard Allinson <_< )...

Bitter and twisted,

A

Wow Chris hun your looking HHHOOOOOOO........... different :P

:group-cuddles:

Luvs ya anyway

:eek::eek: That should have a NWS warning on it Chris................................but come to think about it ....................................................................................................................

I am not at work today :D :lol: :P ;)

Well done Chris...................which charity??

Glad to see you are enjoying yourselves :group-cuddles:

My computer screen just cracked... from the inside :P

A