Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Racing Hart Evolution C5 17" Alloys For Sale

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi All, I am helping my girlfriend sell her alloys and tyres!!

For Sale

Set of four genuine, rare Racing Hart Evolution C5 17" alloy wheels. The wheels have been recently refurbished in sparkling silver at a cost of £160 and will look stunning on any car. This style of wheel is no longer made by Racing Hart so your car will be unique!!!.

All four wheels come with nuts, centre caps and fitting tools. They are in as new condition and have not been back on my Toyota MR2 (mark 2 SW20) since refurbishment to repair very light comestic curbing to one wheel.

I also have the nuts and hub rings for a Toyota MR2 which came with these wheels. The centre emblem stickers are worn but can be bought new from any Racing Hart dealer to finish the wheels off.

The wheels are for sale as I have put the original alloy wheels back on my car to sell it. These wheels were imported into the country by Envy Performance two years ago for me and cost me £1400 including tyres.

The wheels are sold with used Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres on, 205/40 front / 215/40 rear all with between 5-7mm of tread and no damage or repairs. I may split the wheels and tyres if necessary.

Sizes

Rim Width: 7J

Offset: 40

Stud: 5

Stud Diameter: 114

£600 ono

Tel: 07917 542363 or 01670 823333 or email kevin@envyperformance.com

nadinesalloys.jpg

nadinesalloys1.jpg

nadinesalloys2.jpg

Thanks,

Kevin

I might be interested in that Kevin - they look great.

I assume the tyres are back on the alloys now; is that correct?

Are the tyres in decent condition? I see that one of the wheels was repaired - is it completely repaired; and was the tyre damaged when the wheel was curbed?

I'm also interested in getting my OE alloys refurbed - one has tiny curbing mark but otherwise they're fine. I think I saw a post from you saying that you now have refurb capability. Do you have prices for that?

Regards, Tony

Hi Tony, the tyres are currently off the wheels as I thought I would have a better chance of selling them seperatly. If you wanted them though I will have them re-fitted and balanced up.

The wheel only had very light cosmetic damage, it did not need welding just facing off. The tyre was not damaged just marked which was rubbed off.

I could get your OEM wheels done for £25 a corner in the same nice bright silver.

Please feel free to give me a call on 01670 823333 if you wish to discuss further.

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

I might be interested in that Kevin - they look great.

I assume the tyres are back on the alloys now; is that correct?

Are the tyres in decent condition?  I see that one of the wheels was repaired - is it completely repaired; and was the tyre damaged when the wheel was curbed?

I'm also interested in getting my OE alloys refurbed - one has tiny curbing mark but otherwise they're fine.  I think I saw a post from you saying that you now have refurb capability.  Do you have prices for that?

Regards,  Tony

Yep they are still forsale at the moment although I have a few offers on the table to sell as a whole or to split.

I will see if I can get a picture for you in the morning.

Thanks

Kevin

These are now on eBay and the auction ends today. I have seperated the wheels and tyres so to appeal to a larger audience.

Search on user name nadine1143 to find them.

Thanks

Kevin