Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What And Where Dose This Go

c0ma

i bought this pickup and didnt bother to check it out theroly cause it was a freiends friend kind of deal its a 83 toyota pu 4x4 and its missing parts on the swaybar its a solid front axle and it looks nothing like m,y 86 so i hhave no clue what goes where if someone could mabee send me a picture of there 83`s front end parts it would be very appreciated

I would think a service manual would be just the thing to help you out. You'll need one anyway.

Also, it is possible your local library might have a manual on it as well.

:o)

• 4 weeks later...
i bought this pickup and didnt bother to check it out theroly cause it was a freiends friend kind of deal its a 83 toyota pu 4x4 and its missing parts on the swaybar its a solid front axle and it looks nothing like m,y 86 so i hhave no clue what goes where if someone could mabee send me a picture of there 83`s front end parts it would be very appreciated

c0ma,

I agree with 57Borgward, getting a service manual is your best option. The manuals have diagrams in full detail of the parts on your truck. Your '83 looks nothing like the front suspensions of a 1986. In 1985 Toyota transformed into the more modern suspensions. 85 was the last year of the solid front axle, Now they use the independent front end. T hey made a mistake I feel. The solid front axles were much stronger and reliable.......... I hope this helps you out..

Travis