Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Addition!

~Rach~

Well we have yet another mouth to feed in my house :D

He came home on sunday night after 3wks of waiting. Settled in really quickly (spent all yesterday sunbathing in the garden/eating/sleeping), and hes taken to trying to nibble my toes :lol:

We let Lucy choose a name, so hes now called Kiddy :group-cuddles:

For all you cat fans, heres a piccy :D

kitty.jpg

And if you dont like cats, then **** *** *** ******** :lol: ;)

And as I said

And if you dont like cats, then **** *** *** ********  :lol:  ;)

If you dont like cats, dont reply, simple enough :thumbsup:

JJ, he looks adorable, until he decides to pounce on your toes while you're sleeping :lol:

JJ, he looks adorable, until he decides to pounce on your toes while you're sleeping  :lol:

Hmmm - where have i seen THAT before - ours are the same a 9 month old Bengal which looks very much like yours Rach & a 4 month old Oriental.. and they also like to pounce on you when your asleep...

Image005.jpg

You cant see one of our other cats because she's in the bag lol....

J

i think he looks sweet rach.

Thanks love :group-cuddles:

James, yours are sooooooooooo cute! Kiddy has a thing about plastic bags too :lol:

Funny things cats :D

James, yours are sooooooooooo cute! Kiddy has a thing about plastic bags too :lol:

Funny things cats  :D

Thanks Rach - stange thing cats are indeed... you can buy them all the toys in the world, but put a plastic bag down & they'll be entertained for ages lol

BTW Rach are your kittens still in the "lets chase their own tails round for hours: phase???

J

Yeah he was chasing his shadow last night too lol :lol:

No one is quite sure how old he is (he was abadoned, only found him about about 6wks ago living in a bush) but he's really playful so I dont think hes older than about 1-2.....

Been chasing a moth round all morning apparently :D

Thanks Rach - stange thing cats are indeed... you can buy them all the toys in the world, but put a plastic bag down & they'll be entertained for ages lol

Yeah they sure are easily pleased - my cat is 10 and she has 2 pieces of string which are the cheapest thing she owns and she loves them the most. She always wants to play.

Talking of cats - I just had to rush Alfie to the vets! :eek:

Thought he had broken a tooth!

Alls well though - its just his adult teeth coming through which knocked the baby tooth out and bled a bit....

Told the vet it was my birthday tomorrow - and he waved the consultation fee too cause I'm a concerned, yet hypochondriatic, owner! :lol::lol:

awwww so cute rach! Im pretty sure a cat is going to wander into my house and get 'adopted' eventually! lol I wish one would do that! :(

awwww  so cute rach!  Im pretty sure a cat is going to wander into my house and get 'adopted' eventually! lol  I wish one would do that! :(

Funny you say that Tegan.. My other half has recently had just that. Little silver tabby. Half starved and smothered in fleas. :( Now plumping up nicely.... Nearly ready to meat(sic) my pups. Muhahahaha :lol: