Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecotek Valve Results

JapBlack

Ok a while back i said i would be a guinea pig for testing one of the ecotek filters that we all !Removed! about when it gets posted. Ok performance wise i havent noticed anything but throttle response feels better and car generally feels smoother.

Ok for petrol consumption we have a winner. I brimmed a tank ful and ran it dry. I drive a bit like a lunitic and i got 312.3 miles. So i fitted the valve + the pipercross filter cause the noise is a !Removed! without it. I then ran it dry to find that i got 356 miles, probably driving more like a lunatic.

So i can safely say fuel wise we have a winner and performance is negligable.

thats damn good mpg for driving like a lunatic thats got to be near the 40mpg mark before the valve.

both me and my mate removed ours the other day. it was pretty good for the first few months. then it went back to normal

ok. a moderate lunatic. lol. when i really boot it i used to get 240 miles per tank and now i get 280ish.

is that because their a bag of s*** chris??? and they cant fool new clever cars ecu's??

fooled it for a while then the ecu got clever :P

how an ecotec valve works 4 a bit, making you think you have solved the whole MPG thing then it stops working leaving you to think what a F****** waste of money :D

its ace sounds really nice put it on sunday. just waiting for the induction kit now, which should impove things :thumbsup: