Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Neon Lights

JNR

Hi all got a question for ya can any1 tell me where to get those bright blue xneon lights for my dashboard like the 1s the vogswagon golf has my car is a toyota carina E CDX 18i and they are just standard fitting dashboard lights im stuk with very dull green at the moment lol any help would b much appreciated as i am a complete noob when it comes to cars hehe thx all :thumbsup:

You could either try and source some indiglow items which would have the effect you're after but may be expensive, or attempt to use those mini neons pointing onto the dash combined with some painted standard bulbs.

This is quite a difficult thing to achieve, maybe you could get some white dials instead if you really want to improve the looks of you're dash...

hey m8 thx for your reply white dials i was thinking of but ive racked my brains looking everywhere for them but no1 does them for carinas lol they do em for celicas mr2s corollas camrys but no carinas :crybaby: if ya know wer i can get sum white dials it would be much appreciated m8 cheers catcha l8r m8 :yes:

Have you tried Lockwood? They usually cater for all makes & models, if not perhaps your dash is the same as another Toyota?

I was lucky as my car came with white dials as standard & they are back-lit which looks excellent at night.

nope cant find dials anywhere for my car :censor: lol would like to know about the blue led lights i know u can get sum realy nice bright blue led light that just fit in place of your own standard dial lights but dunno wer here wat the standard bulb looks like its flat at bottom i seen led bright blue bulbs but they where round at bottom <_< :( i will keep searching but my brain has melted looking lol :bye: heres pic of standard bulb if any1 knows of any bright blue led type that looks like this please tell me thx ;) diallight.jpg

I think you can get the little covers for those bulbs, try an electrical or car shop.

If you hadn't already done it, give Demon Tweeks a call, they will be able to tell you if Lockwood do make dials for your car as they don't list them all - 01978 664466.

:)

Goto PIAA.com they do a wedge bulb with two LEDs in...should do the treat... comes in BLUE, BLUE/WHITE, WHITE etc...