Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol Prices Website

Demonic Angel

Does anyone know the website where you can check the cheapest prices in your area? Need to get petrol at the end of the week and the local Morrisons I use is now 92p a litre and I'd rather pay less!

It was the one where you just put in your postcode and it lists the nearest and cheapest petrol stations....

Cant find it on a Google search.....

they do exist - i used to use one for Allstar cards but they changed the companies login.

BTW BP ultimate down here is 99.9p

L

There was AAPetrolbusters but apparently it was discontinued at the end of 2004.

[EDIT] Ooops - this is not true! Unless you have a time machine and are reading it in 2004.

You might want to check Morrisons again though - I believe the Guardian have this story today:-

Morrisons' 4% cut fuels petrol price war

The supermarket chain Morrisons fired the first shot in a petrol price war today when it slashed the cost of fuel by 4%.

[/EDIT]

There was AAPetrolbusters but apparently it was discontinued at the end of 2004.

You might want to check Morrisons again though - I believe the Guardian have this story today:-

Morrisons' 4% cut fuels petrol price war

The supermarket chain Morrisons fired the first shot in a petrol price war today when it slashed the cost of fuel by 4%.

I think that was it - AAPetrolBusters :) .... discontinued though? Why? :(

Thanks for the Morrisons heads up though - I'm just sick of spending so much on petrol - as is the rest of the country no doubt! :rolleyes:

I think that was it - AAPetrolBusters  :) .... discontinued though? Why? :(

The AA was bought by Venture Capitalists last year who have been focussing the AA on their "core business" and cutting costs. Everything that wasn't making money has been cut.

Oops - sorry to get your hopes up, but I was mistaken. Just went back to where I found that story and it's OLD NEWS from last year.

Right next to the headline was today's date so I though that meant it was current - but of course it just meant that today is 30th August 2005. Doh!

Tiscali

What a tit blushing.gif

What about Asda, they are meant to be really cheap aren't they?

Hmm good point T - we do have an Asda in Hinckley.... I just dont know where it is! :D

Might be worth checking your local cruise's website.. a lot of them have a section listing the latest petrol prices.

I have 4 petrol stations where I live based around one roundabout so it's quite competitive and there prices are....

ASDA=89.9

Texaco=90.2

BP=89.9

Tesco=90.2

So anyone who lives in Cov here you go :P

Assume its similar elsewhere :thumbsup: !

Plus you get more petrol for your money when the weathers cold.....so get it in the night or early morning FACT :thumbsup:

Here You Go

It's not that comprehensive but it's best I could find.

Nice one mate :thumbsup: Thats handy to know ;)

jerry!!

We are coming to breaking point... I'm suprised they have let the price get so out of hand.. its killing me.

well they didnt have where i live on that and closet was 30 min drive :lol: um... no <_< ill stick to petrol round here

The government has got to do something soon......they cant let it go past the pound mark?

Surely not  :crybaby: !

I cant see them dropping the tax on fuel at all.

Even if they did you would pay for it somewhere else

loose loose situation

95.9p/litre twhen I filled up this morning. :angry:

Its going to be a sedate run to Edinburgh on Sunday...

A