Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Doomed Never To Own A Toyota...

silvasurfa

Well it's that time again, time to start looking for my next motor...

Ideally: 7th Gen Celi, 6th Gen Celi or Non turbo Supra...

And what am I likely to actually get... a frickin bimmer! :blink:

Some of you may know but i've got a mate in the trade and religiously I ask him what he's 'got in'.

Once he had a Supra in and the oppurtunity was missed :crybaby: (major regret).

Anyway, he hasn't had anything half decent in at all lately, that was until this...

1999 Treg BMW 323iSE, 2.5i, 170bhp+, 55,000 miles, full BMWsh, Immaculate condition in Metallic Blue...

...FIVE GRAND!!!

I've looked and the nearest price I can get to it is nearly double that anywhere else.

It's not my first choice of car but its a very nice one all the same-

How can I not get it?!!

I could run it for two years and not lose a penny...

I know this is a Toyota website and I expect certain responses but what should I do?! I mean, I joined here years ago with the intention to buy Toyota but will it ever happen?

I'm starting to feel like I should just go bother some other people :ph34r:

Mate - whatever car you will get you will still be welcome here! :group-cuddles:

The BMW seems a good buy - as long as all is good with it, what have you got to lose (apart from the fact it'll be a BMW! lol)

Gotta ask though - why is it so cheap?

It's trade price, some poor sucker comes in looking to part ex, my mate (the salesman) offers him rock bottom price for it and then sells it to me for that!!! It's genius, seriously, if I could be ubikd i'd sell them on regularly :yes:

If you want a non turbo supra then buy mine :D :D :lol: ;)

Sounds like a good price @ 5k that beemer :thumbsup:

Here's an idea! Buy the beemer, then i'll do a straight swap for my Supra ;) :lol: :D

agree with knowlson

if you see them going for twice the price elsewhere...

then buy half price, and sell for twice!

then youve got 10k to spend on a toyota!

The selling idea seems to be the sensible idea but there is nothing I hate more than selling cars, too lazy!!!

Surfer dude buy the beemer

If you can't sell it when you get fed up I am sure you could get a swap later

Yeah, if I was you I'd probably buy it, I think you might be a bit over-estimating it's value at around £10,000 though, I've just had a quick nose & found 2 similar 1s for a fair bit under £10k.

1999 BMW 3 SERIES 323i 2dr Coupe,

Petrol, 53,000 miles, . '99 'T'Steel Blue Metallic with full light grey leather sports interi Dual climate control (just serviced), BMW 6 disc CD. M-Tech suspension, bodykit and steering wheel (Factory fit). MOT April 06 Tax Oct 05. FSH, Last service April 05 at 49.5K. RCL,airbags, all standard electrics, original toolkit,torch etc. £6,295. o.n.o.

(That's in Swindon)

1999 BMW 3 SERIES 323i 2dr Coupe,

Petrol, 55,000 miles, . Moonstone Blue ( metalic), FSH, one previous owner, M-Tec Body Kit, Full leather interior, Air Con, CD player. recent new tyres, usual BMW refinements. No Canvassers please. £6,500. ONO.

(That's Warwickshire)

They're not too disimilar to the 1 you're looking at, although they're not SE's. You're still looking at a decent saving though & you'd have to do a fair bit of mileage for at least 1 of the 1s I've mentioned too, depending on where you live.

Couldn't your mate sell them private & make some extra cash? He should be pretty good considering it's his job

Mate.. How can you be too lazy to double your money??  :eek:

I hear ya but in reality I doubt i'd really double it, think the 10 grand ones are over priced, i'm sure I could get 8, thing is though, part of me wants an 8-10grand car to meself!!!

Oh the confusion :wacko:

I think, i'm gonna look at it, if it's good, i'll have it and if I get bored too quickly, flog it... oh I DUNNO!!! :rolleyes:

Also got a certain ring and party to pay for!!!

:!Removed!:

aghhh kev you beat me to it!!!

turns out when I looked yesterday it was a lean day for bimmers round here!

still though, think it's a good deal?

Oh, and about me mate, he couldn't do it, more than his jobs worth apparently, unethical... :rolleyes:

One day when I'm sacked, i'll sort my life out and do it!!!

aghhh kev you beat me to it!!!

turns out when I looked yesterday it was a lean day for bimmers round here!

still though, think it's a good deal?

Yeah, I'd buy it, either to keep or to sell on at a profit. Depending on the extras you are guaranteed a profit of some kind. If you took your time & put the effort in you could probably make a couple of grand, if you didnt want to put any effort in you could probably get a quick grand & a half in the back pocket easily I'd imagine.

It's something that I'd quite like to get into at some stage as a part-time thing, you spend a few hrs doing some research, buy a car, spend a bit on advertising, sell it, then count the profit, simple.

same here really mate but like ive previously posted works a bit menthal right now...

DECISION MADE!!!

The owners quite rightly decided to try and get more elsewhere...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-BMW-323I-SE-BLU...bayphotohosting

Strangely feels like a bit of a relief, shame I took the day off to go and see it eh?!!

Does look mint though, ho hum :P

:thumbsup:

DECISION MADE!!!

The owners quite rightly decided to try and get more elsewhere...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-BMW-323I-SE-BLU...bayphotohosting

Strangely feels like a bit of a relief, shame I took the day off to go and see it eh?!!

Does look mint though, ho hum :P

:thumbsup:

That link doesn't work for me.

I thought he'd already part-exchanged it :wacko:

No mate, I took that for granted...

It had been priced up and agreed, the owners were supposed to bring it in today but phoned up saying that they were gonna try and sell it privately.

This is why it's a rare thing to get these real bargains, the owners have got to be really stupid to not try and sell privately!

Ahhhhhh you never wanted a Beemer anyway did ya ;)

Get yourself a celica or a supra like you were saying orginally dude :thumbsup:

my dad has one of these and they do go for 10k i think the links posted are probably for the old shape E36, luvly spec'd car great, but the build crap, my dads has had a wheel speed sensor, throttle body, throttle cable, etc. i mean come on do you really want the same repair bills?

anyway god job its sold, now get a supra job done!

I would love to own a toyota again! Good cars. But next time i dont think il be buying the lowest spec/model car as its a bit dodgy. The ride from a bottom spec yaris to fiesta is unbelievable!

There's an old face! I know i've not been around a lot lately but i've not seen a post from you for months!!!

Wha gwan?! :thumbsup:

who me? i know! i havent been on since about march or something! and im still in the overall top 10 posters lol!

howdy :group-cuddles:

And that comin from you! veedub boy!!!

Another old face, hows it goin? You ever gonna get yo sorry a$$ out ont beers?!! :thumbsup:

Oh, and wheres me magazines?!! :P