Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics

mr2nut123

new digital camera so thought id try it out on the 2. no reason at all for posting but thought id prove whites the best colour *runs*

cimg01272do.jpg

cimg01283ni.jpg

cimg01292lg.jpg

I've got to admit mate. White does look good on the mr2 :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Very nice indeed. Great pics and the car looks superb.

I think white looks terrible on a car if it gets a bit tatty, but that is in such good condition it looks awesome.

Very nice indeed.  Great pics and the car looks superb. 

I think white looks terrible on a car if it gets a bit tatty, but that is in such good condition it looks awesome.

agreed needs to be strong and clean white.

That looks fantastic! thats probably the best rear spoiler you can get for the 2' in my opinion.

ever thought about colour coding the front lip?

That looks fantastic! thats probably the best rear spoiler you can get for the 2' in my opinion.

ever thought about colour coding the front lip?

thanks for the replys so far..

the front and rear black lips are getting done this saturday but yeah you are right. i got the sideskirt done as its metal it could be sprayed with no plastic primer so was easily done. for the lips to be done they need to be plastic primered to be done properly and didnt want to do a quick bodge job

Gotta admit that ti does look the dogs... love that spoiler to bits.. :drool:

yeah thats looks mint dude!!

My 2 is white also i think it just looks stunning when its clean and polished.

Ive never thought of painting the black trims but im gonna do it now its looks the dogs.

Also mate what rear lights are they??

Ive got some clear lights for the front on order but i havent got round to the back yet.

Also the stripe that goes round the side of the car has that always been white? because mines silver and i hate it so thats gonna be sprayed white.

vince

The rear lights are stock revision 3 lights.. voted the best rear lights on TOC. :P

Looking good, I think I might have to buY the autopitsa spoiler for mine! Front lip needs painting tho.

wheres the reversing lights? thought they went on the centre pannel? :unsure:

He has none... they are not a legal requirement... :wacko: you dont need em for the MOT..

He has none... they are not a legal requirement...  you dont need em for the MOT..

well the worlds gone mad.

Its quite exceptable to reverse a car without warning to other drivers or if someone walks past the rear of your car. But its ilegal to have any form of neon or LED fancy lighting on your car!

i dont get it

I personally think it would look best with the rear de-badged to get away from over complicating things with badges and decals etc.

Just my 2p

:thumbsup:

Going to have to stop looking at the pic's :crybaby::crybaby:

WANT OUR TOY BACK!!!

Looks :thumbsup: Don't you love having to keep washing her :P

more & more white"s getting on here!! :rolleyes:

He has none... they are not a legal requirement...  you dont need em for the MOT..

well the worlds gone mad.

Its quite exceptable to reverse a car without warning to other drivers or if someone walks past the rear of your car. But its ilegal to have any form of neon or LED fancy lighting on your car!

i dont get it

The point of reverse lights are so you can see where you are going at night.... the fact that its a signal that you want to go backwards is a side effect! :P

My old Mini had no reverse lamps, I used to sit for ages trying to get out of my drive!

very nice piccies :)

car looks very tidy and clean!

along with others got to amdit that nice clean, crisp white is better than a off white! .... but i love mine in black! lol

But its ilegal to have any form of neon or LED fancy lighting on your car!

i dont get it

I might be wrong here... but sod it :lol:

You CAN legally have LED's and /or Neons on a car.. as long as the fronts are white, the rears are red, and the sides are amber.. they have to match the current colours in the lighting regulations.. no greens blues etc are allowed.

Ok, if i'm wrong, you can slate the hell out of me :lol:

very nice piccies :)

car looks very tidy and clean!

along with others got to amdit that nice clean, crisp white is better than a off white! .... but i love mine in black! lol

Black is the best ;)

Does look nice....I reakon the OEM clears would suit better though ;)

Back is indeed looking tight :)

IMO regardless of what the law says I reakon the reverse lights should be there as a warning to ANYONE or ANYTHING that your moving backwards.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links