Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sub Woofer

stay_aliveuk

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a picture of the standard toyota sub....

and does it fit under the drivers seat by any chance? I seem to have a extra two wire connector under my drivers seat which don't seem to be used. (I was looking for the CD changer wiring :) and found the jack and this plug :) ) ??

The standard fit CD changer is installed under the passenger seat in a right hand drive. So it could well be the sub connector under the drivers seat?

I'm sure some one else will be able to confirm that though :)

The standard fit CD changer is installed under the passenger seat in a right hand drive. So it could well be the sub connector under the drivers seat?

I'm sure some one else will be able to confirm that though  :)

when i take my drivers seat out to fit the heated seat kit (see other topic) if i have this wire, i will check it out with my meter and see if it goes to the headunit.

I'm sure some one else will be able to confirm that though  :)

when i take my drivers seat out to fit the heated seat kit (see other topic) if i have this wire, i will check it out with my meter and see if it goes to the headunit.

I hope it does as I'd like to install a sub under the drivers seat. It might stop my wife constantly turning down the treble. :)