Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fog Lights

MR2vince

Ive just been asked tonight at motor world if my fog lights move left and right when i turn the steering wheel.

I thought the man had gone mad!!

but ive since learned that some MR2's do have this function, and im now intrigued into seeing if mine do it, should they?????

one of my fog lights is held on with cable ties (bought it like that) so that aint moving anywhere.

how many of you have this on your car, and can mine be made to do it.

it sounds perky and i like gadgets

vince

(sorry about two topics in such short intervals im in a question asking type of mood :D )

only GT spec turbos had them i think?

the front fog switch will be a 2 way thing, with ON for just plain lights on and some japanese writing for the steering action

And I've heard the writing traslates to "fun happy lights" or something like that ..

And I've heard the writing traslates to "fun happy lights" or something like that ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

awesome!

on g limiteds as well, yours bein a uk car it wont have them and for the work involved to fit them it just isnt worth it

Does this also on some (maybe all?) G-Limited cars too.

Mine don't do it, and can't say I'm bothered; I love gadgets, but this seems a bit OTT to me.

SHOULD BE ON YOUR CAR THEN, WHEN YOU FLICK THE SWITCH UP THE LIGHTS ARE FIXED, SWITCH IT DOWN AND ITS STEERING FOGS, OR VICE VERSA I CANT REMEMBER

mine is just an on/off rocker switch, so im guessing mine dont steer.

not a great loss but im guessing it would look kinda kool if they were fitted

ill admit they are ace on dark country lanes, flick them on and they look round the corner before the headlights light it up ;)

special good for blatting round the old netowrk q sections in clumber park :D

The motor moves the reflector inside the light unit so it would steer even if held on with string. You can see where the motor mounts at the side of the reflector.

ill admit they are ace on dark country lanes, flick them on and they look round the corner before the headlights light it up ;)

special good for blatting round the old netowrk q sections in clumber park :D

Found mine really useful on the dark twisty roads in the lake district last week. Modern cars are only just starting to use this technology for their headlights!!

Switch pressed in at the top to activate them.

Joe