Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Mods Wit Pics

Griffyn

Car has been lowered:

DSC02734.jpg

Stubby aerial can be seen in above quite nicely!

DSC02737.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

New Alloys:

DSC02730.jpg

Pedals:

DSC02722.jpg

Blue roof light:

20-08-05_2344.jpg

All air vents now with LEDs:

20-08-05_2345.jpg

Also got the yaris tax disc holder and 3rd brake light cover but every1 has seen those!

Also installed a Cobra Thatcham 1 alarm. Very good! And its nice to have remote central locking now!

WOW what a car! - excuse the pun! :P

lovin those wheels, where u get them from and how much? :drool:

You've done a good job there mate.

Wheels are from potn.com for £450. But come with toyo proxes T1-S' and 16 locking wheel nuts (4 for each wheel). Bargain really! And they do look nicer in real life :D But u really shld lower the car wen putting 16"s on for them 2 look good to their true potential!

Wahey! .. Another caribbean blue in the house! :lol:

Looking good mate, those look like the wheels off a TS-Turbo. Also what springs u on tte -30mm?

:thumbsup:

Nope on Cobra -40mm m8. And we all know caribbean blue is the best colour! Every1 loves it especially in the sun! :thumbsup:

Yup .. totally agree with that!

When its clean and in the sun there's no better colour! (Waits for a flood of disagree msgs) .. :lol:

That's looking tremendous, I like!!! :drool:

How did you fit the pedals? Will you be able to put the original 1s on when you sell it or have you drilled them to fit the new 1s on?

Basically took the rubber off the brake and clutch pedals. There are holes already drilled in them. But the spacing was wrong so had 2 drill another hole so that the pedals could be secured by the two screws. If i took pedals off and put rubber pedals back over the top then it looks the same as before.

The accelerator pedal is plastic and clipped on2 a bit of metal I believe. I just drilled two holes and screwed on2 these with self tappers. I believe you can just get a new bit of plastic from toyota or from a breakers to make this pedal look the same as before.

It is a easy job and should take about 15-20mins.

i have the ripspeed titanium pedels and the screws are in the middle of the pedel so the arms of the pedels got in the way. so lots of lost skin and temper