Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking Toyota Starlet Turbo Many Parts Available

Toby

BREAKING TOYOTA STARLET SR TURBO - many parts available - 4efte turbo conversion for uk na owners, complete conversion available

Hi all. I've decided to break the car and sell her in bits. The engine, gbox/clutch + engine ancillaries have been temp sold but may be for sale depending if this guy wants everything or not. If not then i will re-advertise the engine, gbox/clutch.

I would suggest that a uk spec starlet non turbo owner buys the conversion as the loom and ecu is ready to go into a uk car which saves a tring process of lengthening the loom. This is the most taxing job of the conversion and has alraedy been done for you.

This is the list.

4efte Engine (40,000k), with all ancillaries to run, including, wiring loom & ecu (all changed for uk car), starter, alternator, coil & igniter,intercooler, gearbox/clutch, mounts, driveshafts, front hubs and brakes. I will also supply the exhaust.

GT driveshafts, inner/outer x2(will check spline numbers) £65

Koni Adjustables and Eibach Springs x4 £275 (springs alone are £205!) ep91

De-locked doors for ep91 x2 £80

TTE Rear spoiler x1 £90

Damaged FMIC + all piping, only 1 of 4 pipes damaged £135

GT front hubs, breaks, calipers, discs, lines £175

Wickedep exhaust, cat-back, £135

Walbro fuel pump 255l/ used for 1000k, £70

All body work and panels being sold, ask if you need anything.

Damaged bonnet with trd emblem £45

Rear bumper £45

Panels £45/panel. Anything you need bar 1 wing.

Front lights x2 clips broken but glass in perfect order £40

Tinted Wind Deflectors x 2 £30

All interior is for sale. Dash has rev counter, pop mod to uk cars as they dont have one. Entire Dash £100

Electric windows + motors £50

If anything else is needed don't hesitate to ask. Some parts will need to be collected as they are too big/expensive to send. If your interested in anything or need anything i havn't listed, dont hesitate to ask. drop me a u2u and i'l relpy asap.

Pictures are also available on request, thanks toby

well since ur sellin ur exhaust ne chance i can av it. oh them wind deflectors would be good. and of course ur tte front splitter. wen u breaking the car up. wats ur nxt project gonna be. james with the other sr needs a new bonnet and a couple of other things. he smashed the front of his. not sure if he got it repaired yet. i'll let him know ur selling parts.

come on people. When I was last on here everyone wantedto do the conversion.

I think my next project is gonna be a ae86, as i want rwd and want to stick with cars i know. Was considering an s14 and welding the diff, but ae86 are so old skool! They are !Removed! expensive mind, but worth it in my opinion, tobs

yeah i been lookin for an ae86 since my dad sold his wen i was younger. i got some pics if u wanna see em. not on me pc thou. it was fully spec'd out with full jan speed system and koni's on the back etc. i want one but i saw one going for 9,500. on autotrader. its a 20 odd yr old car oh my god. me dad said they weren't that much new. see u soon m8. P

some 1 snap this up quick ive started looking 4 another paseo to drop this into. this looks like a bargain price. regret selling the last one for 1200 now.

• 3 years later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have a stock actuator? Would like to buy it if you do.

*****OLD THREAD.....(SEPTEMBER 2005)........CAR SOLD .............THREAD CLOSED******