Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Breaking Toyota Starlet Tubo Many Parts Available

Toby

BREAKING TOYOTA STARLET TURBO - many parts available - 4efte turbo conversion for uk na owners, complete conversion available

Hi all. I've decided to break the car and sell her in bits. The engine, gbox/clutch + engine ancillaries have been temp sold but may be for sale depending if this guy messes me around or not. If not then i will re-advertise the engine, gbox/clutch.

I would suggest that a uk spec starlet non turbo owner buys the conversion as the loom and ecu is ready to go into a uk car which saves a tring process of lengthening the loom. This is the most taxing job of the conversion and has alraedy been done for you.

This is the list.

4efte Engine (40,000k), with all ancillaries to run, including, wiring loom & ecu (all changed for uk car), starter, alternator, coil & igniter,intercooler, gearbox/clutch, mounts, driveshafts, front hubs and brakes. I will also supply the exhaust.

GT driveshafts, inner/outer x2(will check spline numbers) £65

Koni Adjustables and Eibach Springs x4 £275 (springs alone are £205!)

De-locked doors for ep91 x2 £80

TTE Rear spoiler x1 £90

Damaged FMIC + all piping, only 1 of 4 pipes damaged £135

GT front hubs, breaks, calipers, discs, lines £175

Wickedep exhaust, cat-back, £135

Walbro fuel pump 255l/ used for 1000k, £70

All body work and panels being sold, ask if you need anything.

Damaged bonnet with trd emblem £45

Rear bumper £45

Panels £45/panel. Anything you need bar 1 wing.

Front lights x2 clips broken but glass in perfect order £40

Tinted Wind Deflectors x 2 £30

All interior is for sale. Dash has rev counter, pop mod to uk cars as they dont have one. Entire Dash £85

Electric windows + motors £50

If anything else is needed don't hesitate to ask. Some parts will need to be collected as they are too big/expensive to send. If your interested in anything or need anything i havn't listed, dont hesitate to ask. drop me a u2u and i'l relpy asap.

Pictures are also available on request, thanks toby

Rolling chassis still available with 4efte, all ancillaries to run, gearbox/clutch, shafts, the list goes on...... pm for details, looking for a quick sale, tobs

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate just wondering if u still have anything left i have a standered starlet and want to put sum upgrades on it can u just tell me what things u have ??

thanks

4efte Engine (40,000k), with all ancillaries to run, including, wiring loom & ecu (all changed for uk car), starter, alternator, coil & igniter,intercooler, gearbox/clutch, mounts, driveshafts, front hubs and brakes. I will also supply the exhaust.

Koni Adjustables and Eibach Springs x4 £275 (springs alone are £205!)

Wickedep exhaust, cat-back, £135

Tinted Wind Deflectors x 2 £30

are these still available and would they fit onto a ep82???

also would the drivers side calipre be available and would it fit the ep82?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links