Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing Something

Louby

Bought My Yaris in June and it has no cd player, and I'm seriously missing my cds now. Went to Halfords who said they couldn't do anything for me! :crybaby: and I should go to Toyota.

So I did, they wanted to charge me £350 to fit a bog standard Toyota CD player! Talk about rip off. :eek:

So can anyone help, where can I buy one and get it fitted as well?

halfrods are talking crap as usual, u can get practically any cd unit and it will fit the yaris, u just need the wiring loom adaptor to connect up the stock plugs to back of aftermarket headunit!!

fitment is easy aswell, Halfords will usualy do it for u, i dont suppose there is another one close by?, if not theres a step by step user guide on this forum which tells u how to do it, any novice can easy follow it without any issues

click here and have a look at the headunit instilation posts

:thumbsup:

Stuff Hellfrauds!

There are guides on here how to add a new HU and how to upgrade the door Speakers and even how to fit some 6*9's!

Use the search - if you can find it !

Great site......I know I love it too :thumbsup: !

Welcome to TOC as well !

p.s welcome to toc, forgot to mentoin :D

as for buying ive often found www.cel-direct.com to be pretty fair priced but loads of places stock them, and give fitting it a go urself, its seriously very easy and if u get stuck plenty of us on here to offer advice

My other half works for halfrauds unfortunately and he fits alot of cd players into yarii! As ive said before, some halfrauds do know a bit about cars, others dont!

Welcome to TOC! :)

Thanks for your help! Just one question whats the difference between a phase 1 and phase 2 yaris? Sorry might sound really thick but I honestly don't know!! :wacko:

P2 yaris has tear drop headlights and p1 doesnt! There are loads of posts on this subject just try searching for it! :thumbsup: