Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust

nathanfreke

Hi, as the topic says. I have a rev 3 MK2 w/ a de cat pipe but std exhaust. I have looked around and found mongoose and a blue flame? (all on ebay) for around the £300 mark. My question is which of the two is the best to go for?? I dont want anything super loud. I just want it to idle quiet and have a bit of a bark when i wind it up. I do have a friend who can get me a blitz nur spec for a little more but i've been told they are super loud so its put me off a bit. Are there any other ones on the market in that prce barrier even?

Any advice is apperciated.

Also, can i get my speedo converted to mph over kph at all?? If so where can i get it done and how much? Mine has an electronic speedo if thats any help.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

mongoose is ya best bet then :yes:

and the blitz does have a bung to make it a bit quieter but is seriously loud when its not there :D

iv got the blitz and its really not that bad, wee bit of music int he car and you hardly notice it... or maybe im going deaf, if u can get the blitz id get it, tunnel+2nd gear= bbbaaaaaaarrrrrrpp!!!!

and the blitz does have a bung to make it a bit quieter but is seriously loud when its not there :D

where is the bung? dunno if mines in or not?

The bung is like a cap that fit's over the end of the exhaust to muffle the sound. :thumbsup:

jerry!!

The bung is like a cap that fit's over the end of the exhaust to muffle the sound. :thumbsup:

jerry!!

sort of...

its actuallu a foot long mushroom shape thing that goes in the tailbox and has a small bolt through the bottom of the tailpipe holding it in

look in the exhaust, if its not here you can tell! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links