Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Storm Made My Car Filthy!

jay dh

the driveway i use is gravel and full of soil and small stones. so when i can down to my car this morn all that dirt had been splashed all over the bottom 1/3 of the car, lovely! thanks mother nature

gona have to do a mega clean sunday!

this happen to anyone else?

Jay

weathers all over the palce recently so i have up cleaning her for a while, she was a state i tell u, nice and shinny now as had a couple of lowerly days ooh and guess what nice and dull and cloudy today :angry:

get some pics up :P is it dirty enough to write messages on ur car :D

Luckily I managed to avoid getting dirty at all, but that storm sure was something yesterday. Infact I think the rain actually made it cleaner!

wow..dirty car....  at least we are still alive and have a home though.....

i know what happened in america is terrible and i feel for everyone in the situation, but cant relate every conversation to it

wow..dirty car....  at least we are still alive and have a home though.....

i know what happened in america is terrible and i feel for everyone in the situation, but cant relate every conversation to it

I don't think he was relating it to that at all, I think he was just saying you have a dirty car...big deal! :thumbsup:

if i didnt have to park my car on gravel and crap then it would have worked in my favour, as the top 2/3 is nice and clean

doh

Jay

Mine got cleaned up a bit actually, as after being in a wet field in Exeter over the weekend, shedloads of grass had gotten stuck to it.

Just need to clean the inside now!

:D

Skye is a dirty dirty girl... I'm gonna wash her tonight methinks.. after tennis...

She deffo needs a good hoover n clean out inside too *sigh such a demanding little girl

Just look at this as an excuse to spend lots of time preening it :D

*not that many of us need an excuse lol :P

Yep mine needs that, the front driverside alloy is black instead of silver! I had to clean a bit of bird muck off her with a cloth and now you can see a clear blue bit through the dirt, the rest of the car has a grey tinge! :rolleyes:

This weekend I'm gonna sort her out :)

Well the guy nest door to us does driveways and he said that we can have one like his (smooth brick) for about 4 grand, or a gravel one for 1.5 grand.....

I said to Rich I dont care how cheap it is, I am not having little stones on my driveway for love nor money! :lol::lol:

Havent cleaned my cars in AGES! Must do it before I go back to work so they dont think I've been sitting on my butt all week....

Oh - I forgot - I HAVE! :lol::lol:

Havent cleaned my cars in AGES! Must do it before I go back to work so they dont think I've been sitting on my butt all week....

Oh - I forgot - I HAVE!  :lol:  :lol:

Ha ha good way to spend a week off tho, I have a week off at the end of the month which I am counting the days too!

Just thinking that my windscreen is really dirty inside - it's like it's got a layer of film on it - anyone have any idea's what is best to get rid of it? A clean cloth of some kind? :unsure:

Oh - I forgot - I HAVE!  :lol:  :lol:

Ha ha good way to spend a week off tho, I have a week off at the end of the month which I am counting the days too!

Just thinking that my windscreen is really dirty inside - it's like it's got a layer of film on it - anyone have any idea's what is best to get rid of it? A clean cloth of some kind? :unsure:

I use Mr Muscle glass cleaner - the same as I use for the windows of the house, with added vinegar, so no streaks! :D :thumbsup:

Autoglym also do an excellent one that Rich has, you put it on and its white and it dries and you wipe it off - he highly rates it! :thumbsup:

we had stormy weather up here (north east) yesterday night! It was sunny all day then suddenly it went all dark, few mins later started lashing it down, then thunder and lightening! Was kinda freaky because it reminded me of War of the worlds. It was right above for half an hour, worst iv seen in my life. Gutter was well overflowing and loads of water going down street. About 2minutes away at the local flood point was 4x worse than usual! Instead of about 5/6inches of rain it was about 25-30 inches of water, terrible weather!

is it a backlash off that hurricane?