Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Rear Speakers

Lomondcruise.com

Due to me being extremely lazy (cant be bothered ripping them out), can anyone tell me the size that would be a perfect fit for the paseo Speakers??

• 2 weeks later...
theres a plan! maybe try the 6.5 first see what sound i get

the sound depends on the quality of the Speakers you get. if you get some cheap 20 euro trash dont expect any changes but if you get some nice kenwood excelon PSR's or alpine type R's, you won't believe the difference. especially if you have a quality head unit. also bare in mind, that if you're front Speakers are crappy, they will numb the changes you'd get from the really good Speakers in the back. upgrade all 4 speakers at once that's all i can say.

• 1 month later...

Remeber if you're running monster bass in the boot you won't really need any 6x9s or whatever in the back.

I'm going to build some pods for the door handle/bin/cup holders in my Cynos instead of the rear speaker positions. Bringing the sound into the cabin rather than just reflecting off the rear window.

too much pressure from a sub could also damage the Speakers in the rear positions as effectively you will be creating a large 'boom box' in the trunk..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links