Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Shops For T-sport In Germany

xoom

Hi All,

I am planning to be in germany next week more precisly dusseldorf and was wondering are there any TRD, TTE, TOM's or any other sort of shops that sell performance parts in that area ?

In particular im after T-Sport/Run X/Sportivo parts.

Any help would be much appreciated

cheers

Bil

The only "shop" is TTE itself in Cologne (only a few miles away from Düsseldorf) in the Toyota-Allee (next to Toyota Germany)

The shops for TRD and so on are all in the south of Germany and they have got only a few parts in their shops. So there's no need to drive all the way through Germany :D

Thanks.... Do you have the address and phone number for the shop in Cologne ?

I will probably be renting a car so hopefully GPS will help me out ;) ;)

I just gave these guys a call.... They actually dont have a shop front and the only way they do business is online via their web store.... Oh well and i came all the way to Germany and i cant even use the trip for my advantage to get a few things for the car..... Oh well.....

you can try it nevertheless !

It's true , TTE haven't got a "real shop" with counter and cash-desk :D but you can buy things there. I 've also bought some parts there. But you have to know where to go in ;) Instead of the main entrance use the side entrance (with a WRC-Corolla in the hallway , if it still exist there ;) )

And on the other hand you can visit Toyota Germany (on the the other side of the street) and perhaps you'll see one of the supercharged Corolla TS. They standing there quite alone 'cos noone want to buy them :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links