Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Down South

Demonic Angel

Being a Midlander I've only ever been accustomed to the things in the Midlands and the places round here, so normally when I go somewhere new I appreciate it because a lot of things most people have close by, we dont, such as beaches etc! lol

Well, I was in Bournemouth yesterday and Bath today. I was very impressed with the southern coast and the villages.... but - OH MY GOD...

I have never seen so many speed cameras in my life!

They were everywhere! Little villages, dual carriageways, just everywhere! And tbh, I got really fed up with them, not because we were speeding, but they just ruin the beautiful village sceneries with these gaping huge yellow boxes! :rolleyes:

I mean I know we moan if we cant see them, but I'd rather take in the scenery than look at those horrible things! :angry:

Apart from that, it was all very beautiful views, especially on the way to Bath and Bath itself! :thumbsup:

Try heading a little further north..The Trossachs National Park and The Highlands, then you will see some of the most beutifull veiws the UK has to offer.

The Trossachs National Park is only around an hours drive from where i live.

Try heading a little further north..The Trossachs National Park and The Highlands, then you will see some of the most beutifull veiws the UK has to offer.

Scotlands actually the next place I really want to go Davy - Rich is half Scottish and has family there and he's been and he says its amazing!

I hear Edinburgh as a city is very nice.... lots of history etc - thats why I liked Bath so much, just the history of the city and the amazing architecture....

But Scotland is next on the to-go list! :thumbsup:

Scotlands actually the next place I really want to go Davy - Rich is half Scottish and has family there and he's been and he says its amazing!

I hear Edinburgh as a city is very nice.... lots of history etc - thats why I liked Bath so much, just the history of the city and the amazing architecture....

But Scotland is next on the to-go list! :thumbsup:

Half Scots myself Em and I love the place, so when you decide to go give Anne and me a yell. ;)

Make it Glasgow though, 'cos we can stay there free (see I told you I was Scottish :P )

:lol: Les.. it's catching.

My door is open for you if you ever deceide to come up.. as long as you don't mind the couch for a kip. I am half an hour fron both Glasgow and Edinburgh.. Stirling (another place full of history) is 20 mins away.

This is the type of veiws around our little town......

front2.jpg

The shore at the Rver Forth in Bo'ness

673_boness_693mn_txt.jpg

The Bo'ness steam railway along our countryside.

:lol: Les.. it's catching.

My door is open for you if you ever deceide to come up.. as long as you don't mind the couch for a kip. I am half an hour fron both Glasgow and Edinburgh.. Stirling (another place full of history) is 20 mins away.

Em can have the couch Davy, we'll stay at Annes sons in Glasgi :thumbsup:

...and if you end up coming further north then you're always welcome to stay at mine.

The Highlands of Scotland... some of the best driving roads in Europe and an area the size of Belgium with no fixed speed cameras :thumbsup:

A

Yeah, around Bath is awful - and its not just the cameras - but they have spoilt the view with all the warning signs too!

You should've let me know you were around the corner Em!

i wouldnt judge bournemouth for all of the south! bournemouth is renound for them, altho agreed hundreds around and it takes the *****

Yeah, around Bath is awful - and its not just the cameras - but they have spoilt the view with all the warning signs too!

You should've let me know you were around the corner Em!

Didn't know til we were in Bournemouth yesterday that we were going to Bath Ian, but I did mentally wave to you as we passed the signs for Chippenham! :thumbsup:

Anyway, how am I supposed to contact you silly - telepathy? :lol::lol: :P

true - and i suppose i did only get back from Israel this afternoon...

i'll just have to make sure you have my number in October... ;)

Yeah we will have to pop round for a coffee as we will be in the area visiting my cousin and her husband - just make sure you keep your biccies topped up - I like chocolate hob nobs, Rich likes M&S Teacakes! :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed all those meetings! :shutit: :P

bah.. in my hometown.. should have popped in for a Pims!

EM!! Dammit woman!!

Tis a shame you've not got my number. Was pottering round Bath today bored stiff too :(

bah.. in my hometown.. should have popped in for a Pims!

Bugger - forgot you were there Steve!

And oh-my-god (sorry been spending too much time with 16 year olds! lol) - how hilly is Bournemouth! We had to climb a mountain to get back to the car park!

Its a lovely place though - loved the beach - wish I'd taken my kini though, couldnt really play much with a denim skirt on! :rolleyes:

Apart from that, it was all very beautiful views, especially on the way to Bath and Bath itself!  :thumbsup:

Bath girls born & bred. I've travelled all around the UK, and it can be safely said, for me theres no place like home :group-cuddles:

EM!! Dammit woman!!

Tis a shame you've not got my number. Was pottering round Bath today bored stiff too :(

Aww Rach - lol I need peoples numbers!

I did think of you while we were there - I love Bath, its beautiful, I was amazed by all the scenery and history - its a shame we couldnt stay longer - but you could have shopped with us ("oh joy", Rich would think, "another woman to shop with!" lol)

We defo plan to go back though hun - we'll have to meet up next time! :thumbsup:

Apart from that, it was all very beautiful views, especially on the way to Bath and Bath itself!  :thumbsup:

Bath girls born & bred. I've travelled all around the UK, and it can be safely said, for me theres no place like home :group-cuddles:

I disagree...

as much as Bath is my fave town/city in the UK, nothing beats the [real] lake district... not even the scottish highlands..

EM!! Dammit woman!!

I did think of you while we were there - I love Bath, its beautiful, I was amazed by all the scenery and history - its a shame we couldnt stay longer - but you could have shopped with us ("oh joy", Rich would think, "another woman to shop with!" lol)

We defo plan to go back though hun - we'll have to meet up next time! :thumbsup:

Where did you visit/shop?

Would be sods law I walked straight passed you without realising lol :lol:

Yeah definitely come down again, can give you a sightseeing tour *giggle* :D

Bath girls born & bred. I've travelled all around the UK, and it can be safely said, for me theres no place like home  :group-cuddles:

I disagree...

as much as Bath is my fave town/city in the UK, nothing beats the [real] lake district... not even the scottish highlands..

As I said, for me it is :rolleyes:

But it does seem I just travelled round the scummy areas of all the towns I went to :lol:

EM!! Dammit woman!!

Where did you visit/shop?

Would be sods law I walked straight passed you without realising lol :lol:

Yeah definitely come down again, can give you a sightseeing tour *giggle* :D

well clothes shops (obviously! lol) River Island, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Next - went to Subway for some food and M&S, we went all over really - probably did pass without realising - we were the ones with two gobby 16-year-olds! :lol::lol:

its only hilly for the old people

I'm in the South East and yep speed camera's are plentyful around here!

Wouldnt mind visiting the coast at some point this year, I was wanting to go on my week off back in April time but I never did get to go :rolleyes: