Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris T_sport

J_0222

what does everyone think of the Apexi graphic by the way. i didnt have it at jae

I wouldn't put it on my car tbh, unique though, I haven't seen it on any other cars

what does everyone think of the Apexi graphic by the way. i didnt have it at jae

its different, stands out :thumbsup:

their ugly.

lol. i think im one of the only p1 drivers who likes the p2's

earpl. Are you the one who put the stickers on my tear drops at JAE? Phase 1 and 2 are the same, phase 2 is safer.

I cant say i like the Apexi sticker but if you do fair play! o and i gotta agree with earpl not only is he usually always right but on this one he is definitely right as the P2 headlights definitely ruin sum of the querky-ness (sp?) of the yaris and they just ruin the front end! just my opinion but i would prefer the p1 body with some of the features from the P2! O and zebidi u sed P1 n P2 are the same and then sed p2 is safer....so not the same then :P

Sorry just noticed how off topic i went! My paper model yaris cnt do 0-60 as it only goes as fast as i can push it or blow it :(

Edited by Woody27

I cant say i like the Apexi sticker but if you do fair play! o and i gotta agree with earpl not only is he usually always right but on this one he is definitely right as the P2 headlights definitely ruin sum of the querky-ness (sp?) of the yaris and they just ruin the front end! just my opinion but i would prefer the p1 body with some of the features from the P2! O and zebidi u sed P1 n P2 are the same and then sed p2 is safer....so not the same then :P

Sorry just noticed how off topic i went! My paper model yaris cnt do 0-60 as it only goes as fast as i can push it or blow it :(

i think he meant the same with a few updates including safety and some styling differences, but mostly the same car. :lol:

their ugly.

earpl. Are you the one who put the stickers on my tear drops at JAE? Phase 1 and 2 are the same, phase 2 is safer.

either earpl or lee :lol::lol:, phase 2 use electric power steering so you get like 1 extra bhp :lol::lol:

And this p1 p2 has what to do with this topic <_<

GET BACK ON TOPIC or i'll start deleting posts :angry:

their ugly.

earpl. Are you the one who put the stickers on my tear drops at JAE? Phase 1 and 2 are the same, phase 2 was updated safety features wise.

either earpl or lee :lol::lol:

their ugly.

Can't afford to get the phase 2? awwwww.....

sorry kimi I gotta release some fumes here.

What was the point? That can be classed as tampering. Maybe you should open a forum called PHASE 1 yaris club. jesus.... we live in a world with such sad sad people.

Sorry mate but i don't think that your RSM is set up properly. That's beating lee's time of 16.01 and he's got full decat and perrin crank pulley

Sorry mate but i don't think that your RSM is set up properly. That's beating lee's time of 16.01 and he's got full decat and perrin crank pulley

It was also 27 degrees

It was also 27 degrees

fair dues to both comments. I did it in the morning at 4am. rsm is as far as i can see set up properly, the kms run the same as the analogue dial. will need someone else on forum to see it too. As far as I can see it is set up properly.

I'm gonna visit a RWYB event soon, oct 9th.... is it RWYB? Then i'll have my real time. :)

P.S

i think its quite nice

Thanks knight! :group-cuddles:

back on topic now :) lets keep it like that.

good man earpl (either ignoring or hold no grudges) (hope its the latter), sorry about above comment :thumbsup: :group-cuddles: