Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Very Excited

Scot

hi guys,

sorry to start a new thread.... its just that im going to pick my block up on Saturday. its finely been sorted after that infamous day for me - JAPFEST. Its gone up in price for the work, its now pushing £470, but thats ok, as im VERY VERY FU**ING EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Get the Picture???

i think im gonna cry when i finnaly hear the sound of those weber 45's again.

i might just cry now.

I very much doubt that, im hoping to turn her over again in about 25 days, after that it will be about a wk, then its 10 x 10mile trips to try and bed the rings in a bit, then 500miles of keeping her under 5000 rpm (thats going to be hard as the 304 rally cams dont start to pull untill 4500) then another 500 - 1000 miles of restraining myself. Then its back out on TRACK!!!!!!!!!

Ahh I wanted to have a look at your car at JAE, my dad used to have one when I was very young! Showed him the pics of yours & he started ranting about how he should never have sold it!!!

Worse part is he sold it coz he couldnt get my baby stuff in the car!!! Sorry dad!!!!

Got pics somewhere, was yellow, he had it resprayed to black...

Worse part is he sold it coz he couldnt get my baby stuff in the car!!! Sorry dad!!!!

Got pics somewhere, was yellow, he had it resprayed to black...

Then uve only got yourself to blame then :D i expect their will be a few from the Toyota Enthusiasts club at their stand, just not me :crybaby: C if u can download em for me? I still havnt found out if thier are any of me on track at japfest yet (hint hint RYAN) ive seen Ryans little video, and u can just make me out in the background, but am definatley catching him up :D

what tiime am i over in the morning then ???

i'll be wanting to leave at around 9 - 9.30 as he's gonna go at 11. Im taking my old mans laguna to stick all the stuff in, if ur up for helping me, id be very happy, but of course, its up to you.

what tiime am i over in the morning then ???

i'll be wanting to leave at around 9 - 9.30 as he's gonna go at 11. Im taking my old mans laguna to stick all the stuff in, if ur up for helping me, id be very happy, but of course, its up to you.

be there at 9, is this going to be the same as the last 8:30 leave where we left at 9:30 ???

Nice won scot :thumbsup: Glad to here that you will back on the road soon.

jerry!!

Thanks guys, although im not very happy now, as im still at work :D