Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Msn

Ryan1985

Okay, I tried to log into msn messenger last nite and it said this service is temporarily unavailable and tried again today and I still can't log in and get the same message!

Anyone else having difficulties logging in? :unsure:

if its 7.5 get rid of it and go back to 7

cant believe they released it its so unstable.

7.5 BETA worked better!!

Not a problem for me, however for those who have me on MSN and are wondering why they are having to re-add me - I've changed my email address, so re-add me! :thumbsup:

i really hate MSN these days!

me and chris have been usin teamspeak, means you can talk to each other properly

i really hate MSN these days!

me and chris have been usin teamspeak, means you can talk to each other properly

I use Skype but I find when you use this type of thing there are too many prgnant pauses, at least when you type you can flit about a bit more ;)

Could my firewall prevent me from logging on? Although I haven't changed any settings in that for ages!

I did switch it off though and I still couldn't get on!

Also uninstalled msn and re-installed it but to no avail!

HELP!!!

Officially Allergic to technology (I dont need a phone that washes my clothes aswell!!)

:lol::lol::lol::crybaby:

I have MSN, Yahoo and Google Talk.... I have different mates on each.... human interaction is all very well n good... but its darn expensive ringing the US all the time! :P

I hope you get it sorted Ryan :thumbsup:

Not really, after posts from Matthew and jaxx in Yaris section saying about topics going off topic and to keep it on topic, I'd like to do the same with this thread and basically need help in how to reslove my problem!

I don't mind a bit of friendly banter but still try and help! :P

^^^ That was in response to Tegan btw! :P

I think I might throw this PC out the window, its a raft! :yes:

Im a techophobic person so not gonna be able to help much :rolleyes:

but try installing a different version as matt said or try re-booting the pc , usually solves my problems

^^^ That was in response to Tegan btw!

So everybody else can make banter - but i cant? :( :D *joking btw!

Ryan, sometimes MSN does that.

You could try uninstalling and re-installing MSN - it may not work, but its a pretty good place to start. I'm assuming you've re-started your PC ;)

Good luck!

A

You could try uninstalling and re-installing MSN - it may not work, but its a pretty good place to start. I'm assuming you've re-started your PC ;)

Tried both Alan and I tell you what, the windows not getting any further away! :cacker:

You won't believe this, I'm now on and the problem was I had entered my e-mail address and wrote @hotmail.com twice! How stupid do I feel? :bye:

I'll go back to sleep now! :P