Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome Earpl

Matthew_McNally

Would just like to let you all know, that we have a new moderator for this forum.

Earpl will be joining our moderating team, as the Yaris mod.

sure you will all make him feel at home :thumbsup:

Well done mate - if anyone can keep the peace round these 'ere parts its Sherriff Earpl! :thumbsup:

Good on ya buddy! :group-cuddles:

Do I get special privileges being one of your favourite SoTOCers then? ;)

NOW I'm scared... :lol:

Congratulations mate :thumbsup:

Alan

Nice one!

I will have to start thinking before posting and stop spaming threads and having flame wars with members via pm.

I couldn’t think of a more sexy person to be a moderator.

:wub:

is that better reece?

Edited by earpl

Unbelievable!

I will have to start being more insulting and swear a lot more using the ‘****’ key.

I couldn’t think of a more unsuitable person to be a moderator.

This can be your first post to moderate!

:crybaby:

wheres the need for that??? come on what have i ever done to you eh??

oh and ive already deleted about 6 of knightriders posts from this thread :P

Allways said that you would rise to dizzy heights :P

Well done Chris...............................One question..........................will you be able to moderate your own posts?? ;) ;) :lol:

:lol: matt might aswell change the "Yaris form" name to the "P1 Yaris form" from now on, well done lad :thumbsup: , just don`t go all girlie like the last Mod who had a yaris and buy a red MR2 :P . well done again

:lol:  matt might aswell change the "Yaris form" name to the "P1 Yaris form" from now on, well done lad  :thumbsup: , just don`t go all girlie like the last Mod who had a yaris and buy a red MR2  :P . well done again

Oh fiddlesticks Robbie, your right - he's gonna change all my "I love the P2" to.... well, you know what!

Do it Chris and next time I see you, you'll feel pain you've never felt before - capeesh? :lol::lol:

:lol:  matt might aswell change the "Yaris form" name to the "P1 Yaris form" from now on, well done lad  :thumbsup: , just don`t go all girlie like the last Mod who had a yaris and buy a red MR2  :P . well done again

Oh fiddlesticks Robbie, your right - he's gonna change all my "I love the P2" to.... well, you know what!

Do it Chris and next time I see you, you'll feel pain you've never felt before - capeesh? :lol::lol:

:lol: before all the mods would do is ban you or delete your post, the prob with chris is he will call round to yar house and just stap ya up :unsure: