Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Britain

Demonic Angel

All time best is Vicky Pollard.

Have you tried doing it . . it's really hard . . must have loads of takes, I've never noticed an edit when (she) speaks so he must do it in one go.

All time best is Vicky Pollard.

Have you tried doing it . . it's really hard . . must have loads of takes, I've never noticed an edit when (she) speaks so he must do it in one go.

My 16 year old sister can do it - and shes not even pretending to be Vicky Pollard - she just does it! :lol::lol:

I think I read an interview with Matt Lucas once and he said Vicky was the hardest character to do, because she's constantly changing the subject and off on a tangent..... she's funny as hell though! :lol::lol:

I know it's not an original one but Annes the gal for me E-E-EEERRR

Don't mind Dennis Waterman too!  "Write the feem toon, sing the feem toone"...

Too be honest though, no comedy on this earth will ever compare to the majesty that is Partridge...

Well said, Alan Partridge is superb!

As for my favourite little britain character it has to be......Pollard "yeah but no but yeah but no but..." "weres the baby vicky.." "i swapped it for a westlife CD" What did you do that for?" "I know theyre rubbish!"

Quality^^ :yes:

I take it some people were watching the 'TVs greatest comedy moments' or whateve rit was called... on the TV last night? :P

Still cant believe that sketch came first :( not on.. amongst the comedy genius that was around :P