Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Me Ignis Sport

sup

Not the biggest fan of the Ignis personally, its a bit too boxy for my liking, however I love your interior!

Can you list what you've done to the car so we know whats standard and what isnt? Is the spoiler standard?

Also like the colour of the car very much too, like that the interior matches it! :thumbsup:

Nice car :thumbsup:

Don't mean to be rude......but from what Matthew_McNally said!

Why in the yaris section? It's a little off topic!

Don't hurt me.....just sticking to the rules :yes: !

im also not a big fan on the ignis but at least your being different and the mods look great :thumbsup:

ahh but this guy used to have a highly modified yaris,

it looks bette than the yaris did this says quality the yaris was a little OTT chavy with the red fur but the ignis......

i love it now its tinted and youve removed the graphics,

part of me says i should of bought one of these i really like wot youve done with it,

top job matey,

your bro got a car yet?

:thumbsup:

thanx for the great feedback glad you like it , not done yet by a long shot i will come back and and keep you all updated , ohh just to awnser the q bout why the yaris forum - i had a yaris and was invited to come back and share my new ride with you all , (i hope the invite still stands?) :thumbsup: as i still love this forum .thanx again

gav ;)

thanx for the great feedback glad you like it , not done yet by a long shot i will come back and and keep you all updated , ohh just to awnser the q bout why the yaris forum - i had a yaris and was invited to come back and share my new ride with you all , (i hope the invite still stands?)  :thumbsup: as i still love this forum .thanx again

gav ;)

yes your still welcome sup :group-cuddles: after all we told you to keep in touch!

your cars looking good,i'm not to keen on the alloy around the back lights though,

have you done that or is it standard?

kimi :wub:

thanx for the great feedback glad you like it , not done yet by a long shot i will come back and and keep you all updated , ohh just to awnser the q bout why the yaris forum - i had a yaris and was invited to come back and share my new ride with you all , (i hope the invite still stands?)  :thumbsup: as i still love this forum .thanx again

gav ;)

Soz dude....didn't know that's all :thumbsup: !

yea it look alot better with the strickers off it, did you lower it again???? your always welcome,i have to meet up with ya i`m alway down in athlone every sunday

no prob . yer its lowered 80mm more than the standerd one . cool meet up no prob there is a show on at speedyparts in mullingar on fri,sat and sunday i will be there for sure hope to see some of you there as well :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

no prob . yer its lowered 80mm more than the standerd one . cool meet up no prob there is a show on at speedyparts in mullingar on fri,sat and sunday i will be there for sure hope to see some of you there as well  :thumbsup:  :group-cuddles:

this Weekend????? if so ill be there :thumbsup:

Robbie

hi robbie . yep this weekend fri,sat and sunday . i'll try for sat and sunday if not both defo sunday 12-6 :thumbsup: let me know what day your going on .

Nice looking car mate. Nice wheel as well they suit the car :thumbsup:

jerry!!