Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 Dvd Navigation System For Sale!

webshot

New almost unused Toyota DVD Navigation system out of a 2003 Camry SE for sale. $1200 OBO ($4000 if bought from Toyota). Works excellent. includes head unit with display, Navigation ECU with DVD player and disk that covers US and Canada, GPS antenna w/bracket. motorized Screen flips up to show CD player and cassete. Also comes with instruction manual. also has plug for rear camera and DVD changer. Contact your dealer to confirm if it will install in your car.

Thank you,

J :)

Actually I would not think that it is PAL since it is an American Camry SE that it came out of. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you pics of it.

Thanks,

J

• 2 weeks later...

webshot,

Can you tell me how you took the navigation system out?

Did you take off the dashboard around the system or is there an easier way? I have been looking at it for a while and can't figure a good way of going at it.

Thanks

J

• 2 weeks later...
New almost unused Toyota DVD Navigation system out of a 2003 Camry SE for sale. $1200 OBO ($4000 if bought from Toyota). Works excellent. includes head unit with display, Navigation ECU with DVD player and disk that covers US and Canada, GPS antenna w/bracket. motorized Screen flips up to show CD player and cassete. Also comes with instruction manual. also has plug for rear camera and DVD changer. Contact your dealer to confirm if it will install in your car.

Thank you,

J :)

web,

Are you still selling the Camry nav system? If so, I am interested in buying it from you.

You can reach me at hawkins.online@verizon.net.

Thanks,

J. Hawkins

• 2 weeks later...