Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Yaris Sr

DaveSR

Well when I was a newbee I didn't post any pic's of my yaris, so now that I have cleaned it etc and got to know a few of yah I thought that I would share a few pictures with you!

Not sure on how many SR owners are here, but I know that there are lot of T-Sports.....but this model is the next best thing (In my opinion!)

No mods on the outside (As yet) but a few on the inside to make the car look pritty!

Well let us know what you think!

th_DSC00203.jpg th_DSC00199.jpg

th_DSC00204.jpg th_DSC00201.jpg

th_DSC00205.jpg th_DSC00207.jpg

th_DSC00206.jpg

Pictures are click-able, plus there are a few more pictures in my photo bucket account.......but I didn't want to bore all you die hard yaris fans!

P.S Thanks goes out to Kimi for the horns :thumbsup: !

Looking tremendous Dave, good work!! :thumbsup:

You're not on your own with regards to having an SR, off the top of my head I think Seveer Unaek has 1, there are definately a few on this site

Nahh there are loads of SR owners on here - its more popular than the T-Spirit, I know that much! :thumbsup:

Loving the sepia action too! :thumbsup:

Looks good - where did you take the pics - somewhere local?

Nahh there are loads of SR owners on here - its more popular than the T-Spirit, I know that much!  :thumbsup:

Loving the sepia action too!  :thumbsup:

Yeah local........Cov isn't just a concrete jungle you know :P !

Nice wheels dave!

Ill be honest with you, i dont drive (but will be hoping to in a few months time) and im seriously considering a yaris, judging by those pictures, i should buy one before i pass my test!

Good job :D

Hi Dave, the car looks great! Nice and shiny just how i like it :D And i'm one of the fellow SR owners on here that DA mentioned!

Love the artsy fartsy pictures you took (.. hehe ..), really brings out the curves and shine of the car :thumbsup:

I see you live in Coventry, not too far from me actually. Hope to see you around mate!

:thumbsup:

looks good, i like SR's they look very sporty. Need to clean and polish mine today its covered in ash from yesterdays bonfire lol :D

Nahh there are loads of SR owners on here - its more popular than the T-Spirit, I know that much!  :thumbsup:

Loving the sepia action too!  :thumbsup:

Yeah local........Cov isn't just a concrete jungle you know :P !

Well they aint taken on that blasted inner ring road thats for sure! :lol:

I agree with the dealer sticker thing - luckily F&C didnt give me one, so I dont have one to remove, but you defo should! :thumbsup:

SR? what's that? dunno anyone with one of .......hang on........

very nice mate!!!!

Just a quick question......

why dont some off you yaris owners like the dealer stickers? :unsure: ...personally i dont have a problem with them.

Well apart from every single one of them (almost) being a rip-off, it just makes the rear window/end look untidy! :thumbsup:

If mine was still there I would have no space for my TOC sticker!

Has anybody noticed that they attach the stickers with the stickiest substance in the world - the Struans ones are a nightmare to remove...

A

If mine was still there I would have no space for my TOC sticker!

Has anybody noticed that they attach the stickers with the stickiest substance in the world - the Struans ones are a nightmare to remove...

A

Love the car, mate, soooo cool!

As for dealer stickers, they take up a lot of room and it's free advertising for the dealer!

After discussing this before I went away and reading a post at the time of sage, Mr Bradley, I tentatively approached my back window a few weeks ago.

Ten seconds later, the sticker was history and all glue removed in another ten courtesy of Mr Muscle glass cleaner! I guess I was lucky. :yes:

Well I use autoglym glass cleaner as it's top notch stuff  :thumbsup: !

Just check out the shine.....plus the removed sticker  ;) !

th_DSC00219.jpg

th_DSC00222.jpg

Pictures taken in the Ghetto.....lol!

That's great. I've got Autoglym glass cleaner and don't rate it as much as Mr Muscle (lot cheaper too!).

Anyway, now you've got a nice clean rear window to fill up with TOC stickers. Go Gold! :thumbsup: