Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Gorgeous, But Sexy

Demonic Angel

I've been thinking a lot (well more than usual!) about good looking men!

See, a lot of the opposite sex are really good looking, which is good, but a lot arent the best looking, but have this raw sex appeal that you just cant put your finger on!

This is for men & women btw, not a SoTOC only thing - my question is, who, in your opinion, just emits raw sex appeal.... they may not be the best looking people, but theres just something about them thats very sexy....

Was watching a music video with Snoop Dogg in earlier - he's no Adonis, but he is so god darn sexy! Dunno what it is with Snoop, but he's really sexy!

Lets not let this get NWS or anything, theres a difference between good looks and sex appeal - who IYO is just incredibly sexy... I could list a few...

Vince Vaughn..... cute, but also very sexy!

Samuel L Jackson..... he is the man - and very sexy with it!

The Hoff...... not good looking at all..... but incredibly sexy!

Kevin Spacey..... a lean mean sex machine!

Colin Firth.... OH MR DARCY! :drool:

Whereas some others are just good looking, like Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, Ewan McGregor (although he kinda fits both categories!), Justin Timberlake etc etc

Or is it different for blokes and its all just good looks?

yeah i know i am irrestistable :D :D

Kevin Spacey..... a lean mean sex machine!

didnt he get found on clapham common early in th emorning looking for his "dog"

Possibly..... he's still sexy though - like I said, I dunno why I find these people sexy - I just do! :lol:

I think what sperates the man from the boys lets say, is the confidence of the person!

If that person is out there and full of confidence, I think that it gives them that extra 110%

If you also look at the people that you have described, you should also be able to see a difference between these people!

E.G Gansta - Timberlake (Mickey Mouse Club!) lol

Just an Idea!

Yeah confidence is a factor.... if you appear confident then it makes you seem more alluring, however surely to be in the public eye in TV, Hollywood etc, means you have to be a confident person anyway.

Every singer/actor is confident, otherwise they wouldnt be in the business, but some people have that certain extra spark that sets them apart from others! :yes:

Tom Cruise ........ to me he is just an animal that needs to be tamed :drool: :P

He has rough and ready B) looks and has loads of sex appeal, you look at him and think

(I'd like to have you) :ph34r:

Can't comment on the male of the species (not that way inclined!) :rolleyes:

But the Ladies - That is different!

Kylie :drool:

Vanessa Mae :drool::drool::drool:

Lucy Liu

& in their heyday Brigitte Bardot

Jane Fonda

Jamie Lee Curtis (Still in her heyday, last time I looked!)

Vanessa Mae :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Lucy Liu

Jane Fonda

Missing the point of the thread with these ones matey .

There's no way that Vanessa Mae can be referred to as Not Gorgeous.

how about Edith Bowman..........not a stunner by any stretch, but you would !

or Sabine Schmitt........the girl who took the tranny van round the Nurburgring on Top Gear

weve been withing 10feet of sabine :D i think ken and tom even sniffed her :lol:

'eediff' bowman is alright as long as she keeps her trap shut

Vanessa Mae :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Lucy Liu

Jane Fonda

Missing the point of the thread with these ones matey .

There's no way that Vanessa Mae can be referred to as Not Gorgeous.

how about Edith Bowman..........not a stunner by any stretch, but you would !

or Sabine Schmitt........the girl who took the tranny van round the Nurburgring on Top Gear

Sorry . You are dead right. Got carried away :lol:

I definately agree Em....

Guys can be exceptionally good looking, but if they dont have the attitude/personality to match its like going out with a wet fish :P

Mr Cruise definately does it for me...I dont care if he is short... he has a certain something about him...

But it doesnt just work in the celeb world :P tis true everywhere...

Take two of my exs.... One of them was gorgeous, but incredibly shy and introvert, never wanted to do much etc, hiding behind me when im out with mates... the other was an exceptionally tall ginger bloke who had a rugged charm, but I wouldnt have said was -as- good looking...

but he was funny, extrovert and romantic.....

Sometimes you just cant put your finger on what draws you in.... but it deffo does :)

See Im funny about this, I dont find famous people sexy.

Yeah they are gorgeous and all, but face it, you havent a hope in hell so theres no point in thinking anything more about them.

I think alot of "normal" people are sexy. Theres quite a few guys at work who you wouldnt look twice at but still, definitely wouldnt say no! :D

See Im funny about this, I dont find famous people sexy.

Yeah they are gorgeous and all, but face it, you havent a hope in hell so theres no point in thinking anything more about them.

I think alot of "normal" people are sexy. Theres quite a few guys at work who you wouldnt look twice at but still, definitely wouldnt say no! :D

I'm the same - I cant instantly say "oh I think so and so famous person is sexy".

I find that some people just give off a certain vibe which makes them attractive..

always makes me laugh when you read about the celebs and they ask 'whats your ideal partner?'

and the reply is ALWAYS 'someone who makes me laugh, treats me right, romantic etc.... im not into looks...'

do you ever see them with a sweet, romantic, funny, 18st, sweaty, ugly, old bloke

our survey says....

Bringing it down to a SoTOC LEVEL

I am sure us girls have been out with boys that werent all that good looking but that had something else that attracted us to them...... lol in the old days for me it used to be cars and money, they could have looked like the back end of a bus but as long as they had the right fast car and a shed load of money I didnt care what they looked like. :ph34r: They were never gorgeous blokes I hooked up with and some of them werent even sexy ;) ohhhhhhh but the cars were class :thumbsup:

But I have since learned the error of my ways :thumbsup: and now personality comes into it and a nice ar3e also helps. :P But sex appeal now days is a big factor

I cant go out with someone who I am not attracted too :thumbsup: lust plays a part in it too. :drool::drool:

Bringing it down to a SoTOC LEVEL

in the old days for me it used to be cars and money, they could have looked like the back end of a bus but as long as they had the right fast car and a shed load of money I didnt care what they looked like. :ph34r:  They were never gorgeous blokes I hooked up with and some of them werent even sexy ;)  ohhhhhhh but the cars were class :thumbsup:

Blimey :eek:

Hope your current boyfriend doesn't read this thread.....he'll get the impression that you're just a shallow, gold-digging witch . :o

Reece Witherspoon - Yes i Would!!!!

I was watching a film with her in the other night, she was incredibly sexy. Mind you she is all the time. Kev Mc you were watching the same film....remember? "turn over to channel 3, is that...Reece Witherspoon?" :blink:

also....Eva Longoria - Absolutely Gorgeous

shes in a programme just asking for attention DESPERATE housewives, ill leave it there shall i?......