Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New T Sport Owner

KissMyRs

hi everyone,

since yesterday ive become a proud owner of a blue Yaris T sport :) its a 51 plate with all the extras, Sat nav, 6 disc changer etc. Its got 33k miles and i piked it up for £5500 :)

Before this I had a Megane coupe (first car) than 2 Fiesta Zetec S's. Have to say i dont think the T sport is as fun to drive as the Zetec S porbly because of the high seating position.. but its a lot faster :) But im sure some coilovers would sort out the fun factor ;)

Also how can i put an after market head unit on the car? its seems like a pain to do! and would i be able to still use the cd changer?

thanx

Hi and welcome - congrats on the new car! :thumbsup: Sounds a beaut!

Make sure you post some pics up so's we can all admire! :group-cuddles:

im giving it a clean in a bit, so i'll get some pics up :D

Hi and welcome - congrats on the new car!  :thumbsup: Sounds a beaut!

Make sure you post some pics up so's we can all admire!  :group-cuddles:

Welcome to toc! And well done on the ts! There are help hints in the yaris forum on how to fit a headunit! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, here are some how to's, including how to fit an aftermarket head unit. There is also the search function that you can use if you're after something in particular or just do another post, you're pretty much guaranteed to get hold of any information you need on here.

thanx for the help everyone, fitting a aftermarket haed unit seems harder than i thought! and costly! :o

should be getting it done within the next few days... i guesing the front Speakers would need changing as they dont seem to be very good?

ive already got wiring kit, sub and amp from my old car, but the 15' sub doesnt fitt in the back :( gotta get a 12' one now

welcome

i had a megane coupe before i moved on to the t sport too and i come from essex, scary no?

where in essex u from?

i dont remember anyone else of this forum saying they had sat nav and a changer from toyota...

good price u picked it up for too!

Jay

i guesing the front speakers would need changing as they dont seem to be very good?

To be honest, when I bought my car it already had an aftermarket apline cd player installed but the last owner did a botched job, he put some Speakers in the parcel shelf & the only sound I was getting was coming from those. I got some fella to have a look at it & he fixed it so that the all the Speakers work, I think the quality is absolutely tremendous now, I feel the doors vibrate when I turn the volume up.

Put it this way: I'm not in any rush to get new front Speakers installed.

i was on the coupe club as 'Coop a' before Jay, i think i remember you had the marroon 2.0 coupe?

how is it compared to the megane... i think the plastics are worse than the megane and the inside feels a bit cheap, bit filmsy on the t sport... bu i can live with that! Its a pretty nippy car, doesnt feel as fast as my zetec s did but it definatly is! think it does 60 in 8.5 secs rite? correct me if im wrong!

loving it tho, esp the satnav! use it all the time even if i know where im goin! :P

i remember u now!

yea i had the maroon 2.0 16v. ur right, the interior of the yaris compared to the maegane is cheap and plasticy but it is funky to look at and everything is well placed unlike the megane.

it isnt as fast as my old megane but i got fed up of it being repaired to turned to the t sport and (mostly) havent looked back. its got some poke if you know how to drive it!

where in essex u from?

im from ilford :)

im from ilford too, live in gants hill

reason i havent seen you about is cos i was at uni when i the coupe and now im working in swindon with the t sport

Jay

cool, i use to go Valentines Sixth Form! which is in gants hill! :P

goin uni from the 22nd tho, start engineering at Queen Mary, so im still gna be around ilford... we should arrange a meet sometime with few other people from essex/ilford :D