Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Want To Upgrade From 13" To 16" Rims

shakad

I recently purchased a Toyota Corolla SE 1994 model direct from Japan. It drives like a dream. The engine purrs!

However, the looks of the car would be greatly improved if I added some 16" rims with 205/45-R16 tires. Due to the fact that the weight of the wheel will definately increase (due to larger, heavier rim), has anyone experienced premature wearing of the wheel bearings? Any advise in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!!!! :D

Update:

I will be installing coilovers (0-4" adjostable) along with camber correction kits. My intention is to lower the car by 1 inch to 1.75 inch. Any advise would be welcomed from anyone who has lowered their corolla. I'm not sure what to expect and I am not sure if the tires will rub on the fenders.

Not sure if Y need any camber correction kit if Y keep it 0-2"...?

Also, look up for wheels with ET (offset) 40 and Y might avoid fender trimming (check inner clearance too).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links