Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Guys! Just Wanna Say Hello!

Austrian_Paseodriver

I´ve just surfed the net and found that page!

First of all: It´s nice here!

I´m 21, living in Austria, working as technical drawer at a facility-building company.

I´m a fan of Toyota since I can remember. It all startet in 1990, when my father bought a Celica T18 Turbo.

When I was 15, I´ve rescued a ´84 Mark II Supra from a scrapyard. It never has seen the Streets since then, because it was in a very poor condition and i had no time to restaure, but in January i´ve sold it and the engine is now going to power the ´72 Celica GT from a friend of mine (will be a nice ride).

The T18 Turbo is still living in my family, next month i wanna ship it to my brother, he lives in Dubai.

My Paseo had been the car of my mum, she bought it in 96 with A/C, TTE-Springs, wood decor and aluminium wheels.

I´ve got it two years ago, now i´ve started working and got some money, so i´ve got something to do :D

Two weeks ago, i´ve got the first thing beeing done, my new exhaust system:

A complete Pipe made of stainless steel, new (bigger) sports kat, nice looking and with a good sound:

hi.jpg

hiu.jpg

hili.jpg

hiliu.jpg

hio.jpg

hire.jpg

kat.jpg

Welcome aboard mate.

We have quite a few paseo owners on this site, so if you're after advice, information and ideas then you're definitely in the right place.

Check out some of the cars in the Garage link at the top of the page.

Have fun

Rich

Well I have forgotten:

I know it´s quite thumb to install a new exhaust system before knowing which rear bumper you want to have, but I have needet it for the yearly inspection... (f*** regulations... :D)

My engine broke down a year ago and killed my Kat, and I did not want to buy a new stock one and a few month later the real one. (I think I would have done it if it was not that expensive...)

What I am planning to do next:

Some nice Rims, at least 7,5x17

A full bodykit, like X-racing have (the problem is, that in my country it´s easier to get a self-made bodykit legal than a bodykit from oversea...)

Tein suspension

MTX Audio system

and some self made interior parts

maybe I will swap the rear axle for disc conversation and the 4efte, but there are no Starlet GT´s in our country...

Hey Matt!

Thanks, i think i will need your help! :D

I found the TOC through your cardomain site!

I want to have the frontbumper and the sideskirts you have B) !

Do these parts have a part Nr. or something to specify the order at Xracing, havent found something at theyr site...

i think you just have to ask for the " millenium 2 " gen2 paseo bodykit when you ask them, cause its not on their site

Thanks mate, yeah its not to bad at the min but the site needs updating as i have a few need pics to add to it!

The 'millenium 2' thats the Kit Oli has modified on his paseo!

The Kit that i have is the gen 2 'xxx' kit it is not on there site but if you contact them they should be able to sort you out with the kit! Dont forget to mention yours is a gen 2 as the gen 1 has different dimensions!!