Do Not Sell My Personal Information

99.9p Per Litre Has Arrived!

Leeky

BP Garage in Chesham today.

Drove past and saw it up at 99.9p for 'UNLEADED' not super, just 95ron :blink::wacko:

£1 per litre is well and truly here folks :crybaby:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LORD_ED

• Moffmo

• JustJJ

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

yep - its getting that way down our way.

95p for unleaded & 99.9p for ultimate/optimax.

those vegitable oil convertions are starting to sound like a great idea...

J

£1.05 at a garage just outside Derby.... they had it on the news! :eek:

99p for bog standard 95 ron at the village garage too (which for a village garage is normally quite reasonable actually!)

still 91.9 at my local esso :) thank god for that

On the news they were saying that fuel prices at the time of the protests 5 years ago was 83.4p per litre.... and we protested at that!

Its now getting over a pound a litre in some places..... surely something can be done? :unsure: I know we cant protest because of new laws etc.... but there must be something else.... ?

50quid to fill the tank! 99.9p that was normal stuff, optimax can go to hell!!

got to asda and its 89p per liter and the sell redex octane booster inside for around 3quid so would still be cheaper and would get a better octane increase

It's time for all the truckers, farmers, and god only knows who else to bring this country to it's knees and force this sad excuse for a government to lower it's taxes.

Wasn't it said at the last blockade that if petrol reached £1 per litre it would happen again?

comin back from santa pod yesterday i had 2 bars on the metre so decided to fill up. pulled into the services and it was 98.9 for unleaded and 102.99 for optimax. said forget that and drove to the next services where is was 95.9. its just startint to get stupid now.

Wasn't it said at the last blockade that if petrol reached £1 per litre it would happen again?

Its illegal to do it now though

Its not illeagle to drive a lorry or a tractor at 20mph is it? or 30mph on the motorway.

Its not illeagle to drive a lorry or a tractor at 20mph is it?  or 30mph on the motorway.

Dont know, i know you can get pulled for driving too slow, or is that an american thing? :P

something needs to be done, but people are too lazy! thats why they have got away with it so long

The minimum speed limit on a motorway is 30mph.. so it's not against the law.. and its not against the law to drive at 20mph on other roads.

As for farmers useing red diesel.. yes they can still use it.. but the haulage company's transporting farm produce can't, so a rise in fuel costs affects farmers costs of getting food on the shelves etc. Everything that gets transported by any vehicle useing uel derived from oil will go up in price if fuel costs keep rising. Time someone done something to make the government STOP and think.

Wish we had an Asda - think one is being built in the next couple of years.

Tesco's is about 93p around here, and the local stations are matching that.

I doubt farmers care, they can still legally use red diesel can't they? :thumbsup:

mate red diesla still goes up in price, and we use a hell of a lot of it, when doin heavy work its bout a tank a day £60 worth of it