Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance Quote

sawadee

Hi Guys, bought a gen 5 celica convertible import last year, so reading all your posts on this board is brilliant for the advice you give so freely, it is appreciated.

My point here is to let you know of an insurance broker i have never seen mentioned here and i tried all the on line companies for quotes and ended up with Adrian Flux. Now the company that beat them by £100 after being with Flux 12 months is a firm called A Plan, Tel 0845 071 1234. My insurance is £ 243 for a convertible import ! Next time your insurance is due call them and hopefully you`ll save money too.

Adrian Flux are the best. :yes:

Im 22 got 3 NC, cars woth £3000 all i pay is £535 TPFT, the wanted £750 FC but couldn't afford it this year :(

I feel left out.

I brought a 94 gen 6 ss2 import and adrian flux wouldn't insure me :crybaby:

Added up goin to elephant and it cost me a grand

And i'm 24 with 5 yrs no claims

I feel left out.

I brought a 94 gen 6 ss2 import and adrian flux wouldn't insure me  :crybaby:

Added up goin to elephant and it cost me a grand

And i'm 24 with 5 yrs no claims

Did you try Norwich Union?

They insured my ss2 for £620Fc and I was 29 with 5 years+ ncb. That also includes another driver and use for any business purposes.

You can get an online quote aswell which is good , saves a 15 minute phonecall!

:)

I thought I was hard done to with £490 for an FC agreed value policy for my Gen 6 GT import with lots of TRD bits on, lowered 30mm, SS exhaust, 18" alloys. 36 yrs with max no claims on two cars.

I tried getting quotes from about 35 different companies/brokers includding several internet searches, not kidding. Flux was close. I was mifed at the time wasted by insurance brokers advertising in car mags for coustom insurance and then not quoting me. I got 21 brokers or companies not prepared to quote due to the mods or the import status.

I had also broker telling me he could beat the quote and after discussing with their underwriter he was told not to quote. For no reason, since I had a competative quote I gave them to beat the undertaker dude said just to not quote. I think this is v. poor

I went with Skyinsurance but could not get the excess below £350 what about you chaps?

By the way internet insurance searches = a huge amount of junk mail subscriptions that three months later I am still unsubscribing from.

Hi sawadee

welcome to the club mate :thumbsup: Hey thats great to know that you saved yourself some money shopping about mate :yes: I really do hate when people get ripped off with over priced car insurance :angry:

jerry!!

Hi

Im 21 with only 1 yrs NCD and i just got insured fully comp on a 1995 WRC GT4 fully comp for £1,128 with churchill!

I thought that was !Removed! good for my age!

That nodding dog did well for me :yes:

@adamgt - That's not a bad price at all. I couldn't find a quote that cheap for a GT never mind a GT4 (I was 21 when I got my 1.8st)

Personally I can't recommed Flux, as they just told me that they couldn't even beat double my quote form directline and told me that I was wasting my time ringing around as no-one would be able to beat direct lines price. - They had very bad attitudes :(

Norwich Union managed to beat Direct line's quote but only just by about £30.

Renewal time is due soon. I'm 23 with 3 years NCB - so I've got my fingers crossed that I will get some cheaper insurance on my motor this time :D

!Removed! hell all you gen6 folk, see sence, buy the better looking celica and save yourselves a fortune on insurance.

i'm 23, 1 years lisence, 0 NCB and paying little over £700 mod's declaired on an import. but it is only TPFT altho it wasn't that much more for FC

Try Sky Insurance & ask for Jae. All the team are really friendly & know their stuff :D TEL: 08701 121 759.

I'm paying £500 fully comp with NCB protected all mods declared. Adrain flux couldn't beat them on price.

I've heard some nasty things about Flux when it comes to paying out on insurance claims :eek:

I know no one could touch Jae's quote, so I went with them :D

Cheers,

Rich.

:D

I knew being an old git had it`s advantages.... Less than £300 FC All mods declared. Thats with Firebond on a classic policy. Mileage limited to 8K i think. :unsure: Oh and i`m 167 years old. :lol::lol:

I knew being an old git had it`s advantages.... Less than £300 FC All mods declared. Thats with Firebond on a classic policy. Mileage limited to 8K i think.  :unsure: Oh and i`m 167 years old.  :lol:  :lol:

Have you got there phone number. I will have to give them a try :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I knew being an old git had it`s advantages.... Less than £300 FC All mods declared. Thats with Firebond on a classic policy. Mileage limited to 8K i think.  :unsure: Oh and i`m 167 years old.  :lol:  :lol:

jerry!!

Here ya go Jerry, Firebond :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jerry!!

Here ya go Jerry, Firebond :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers mate i will give them a call nearer to renewal date ;)

jerry!!