Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

20% Of Car Owners Name Their Car

jay dh

Had names in the past for other cars based on the number plate, have not named my celica, but it's not something I've thought about, suppose I'll wait for insperation

I don't have a name for my Toyota Camry.

I like to call my Volvo 'The Moose' and I often call my Datsun 'The World's Fastest Lawnmower'

ya havta name ur car. If yo uhave a kid you name that right? A kid thats born from your blood and sweat, and the upbringing of which costs your money...

Same with the car, bought with your money, which, now going full circle again, you work for with your blood and sweat :D

So you HAVE TO name your car!

Saying that Rob, what about elanor? <_<

-Z

The yaris got the name 'Elanor' because it was a little git and kept getting rob into scrapes etc - like the elanor in gone in 60 seconds ;)

Its not like he sat down and thought 'i really need to name my yaris' :lol:

and its only a possesion - i know im attached to both my cars but its not like i name my cd player or microwave!

They are just called 'The fez and the '2 ' :P

Well I might as well canvas for some naming work while this thread is up and running!

I am quite good at car naming, so gimme a shout if you want to name your pride and joy!

To me, its like calling my cats "Cat1 and Cat2", I couldnt not name a car, it makes it more personal!

Well I might as well canvas for some naming work while this thread is up and running!

I am quite good at car naming, so gimme a shout if you want to name your pride and joy!

To me, its like calling my cats "Cat1 and Cat2", I couldnt not name a car, it makes it more personal!

whats wrong with cat1 and cat 2? :unsure:

Thats what im gonna name my cats :P :lol::lol:

whats wrong with cat1 and cat 2? :unsure:

Thats what im gonna name my cats :P :lol::lol:

That'd just confuse the cats (well more likely me actually!)

Cats dont understand names with more than two syllables that sound similar..... so Jess & Jessie, Alf & Alfie etc etc they would get confused as to which one you are calling, so the likes of Princess Honeysuckle Buttercup is a no no too! :lol::lol:

*snigger...

If I ever have cats.. they gonna be called Monty and Sam :P

But the car thing for me is deffo more 'a name stuck' as opposed to really 'naming' them...

Yaz came from Yaris.... much like I'm sure Teeg's 'the Fez' came from Fiesta ;)

The yaris got the name 'Elanor' because it was a little git and kept getting rob into scrapes etc - like the elanor in gone in 60 seconds  ;)

Its not like he sat down and thought 'i really need to name my yaris'  :lol:

I just thought Rob was being a bit sad and nickin the name off a film :P

lol

I didnt either, but it just sorta popped into me head, kinda like divine intervention and that. tbh it does take a divine intervention or a miracle of some sorts to get my old brain ticking!

and its only a possesion - i know im attached to both my cars but its not like i name my  cd player or microwave!

My CD players called Celine. (Celine Dion geddit!), and my microwave is called Mandy. Err... and me PC is called... ZeroBladeX, lol

Yeh, animals, and kids r a bit of a hassle, number naming will probs be best. oi girl 4 stop slappin boy 2. hmmm, that could work, just havta rem which is which!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links