• earpl

• Ryan1985

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

Wooohhoooo, the GS's are kicking  :censor:

haha, only cos u were the 1st to do it

now its joint with t-sport

Lol, so, it was fun while it lasted

Errmmmm - isnt this exactly the same thread as one of mine I posted like 3 months back?

Have you not heard of the search facility Chris? :P :P

Mines a T-Spirit, best out of the lot, although I am biased and I have owned two of them! :D :D

Colour Collection signing in. A lovely old chap pulled up by me in a car park the other day in a T Spirit and ambushed me for a chat about our cars! The T Spirits are nice but he was also pretty impressed with some of the Colour Collection's spec.

Unfortunately, the dealers had managed to flog him just about every option. I think it was an earlier model. It had the less aggressive looking (in my opinion) spoiler, rear parking sensors and the new black plastic door bumpers which are huge!. Looked like the ones on a Clio.

Colour Collection signing in. A lovely old chap pulled up by me in a car park the other day in a T Spirit and ambushed me for a chat about our cars! The T Spirits are nice but he was also pretty impressed with some of the Colour Collection's spec.

Unfortunately, the dealers had managed to flog him just about every option. I think it was an earlier model. It had the less aggressive looking (in my opinion) spoiler, rear parking sensors and the new black plastic door bumpers which are huge!. Looked like the ones on a Clio.

Aggghhh to the colour collection!!! Thunder Grey was UNIQUE to the T-sport...and then they go and make it oh so common. Pay for something different...a year later they say what the hell lets just make it avaliable to everyone!

There's already new claims coming out for the Yaris 2006 with unique interiours etc ..unique...my butt...give it a year...it will be avaliable on all models!

Vipes

Hey! I could answwer this poll but could you just tell me something? :P

You guys over there in britain have the T-Spirit and Blue, well here in portugal we have de 'In-Pack' as a special version. The 'In-Pack' brings blue coloured seats, chrome shift knob, special wheel covers, and air conditioning. Wich ones is this equivalent with??

I'd say Colour Collection as I'm sure you can get a blue interior in them. It isn't a Blue 'cos air-con was an option in them! :thumbsup:

T3.............................with MMT transmission (Not many on this forum):thumbsup: