• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Ryan1985

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

I have the humble, but delightful GS. Can't complain....didn't pay a penny for it! Hubby bought it new in 2000, and has just bought himself a new car, so he's just this week given me the Yaris!! Yippeeee! :D

GS all the way, economical round town and goes like s*$t off a shovel when I'm going town to England on the Motorways! (providing i'm above 3500 revs :thumbsup: )

• 2 weeks later...

Colour Collection  :thumbsup: ..

.....did not think there were that many on this forum...... :unsure:

Yeah, but remember, they did a P1 Colour Collection aswell a few years back too, so theres been more than one Colour Collection range!

Just be thankful you dont have a T-Sport mate - common as mook nowadays.... :lol::lol:

Just be thankful you dont have a T-Sport mate - common as mook nowadays....  :lol:  :lol:

They may be on the poll DA but in over a year i have never seen one :D so as rare as rocking horse Doo Doo loads of other yaris's though.

Just be thankful you dont have a T-Sport mate - common as mook nowadays....  :lol:  :lol:

They may be on the poll DA but in over a year i have never seen one :D so as rare as rocking horse Doo Doo loads of other yaris's though.

Yeah - thats cause they all come on here and other Yaris folk feel threatened and dont! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks im new on here so be nice! mine started out as a gs before i sent it down to mjs in ipswich with a 4agze lump in tow! and then a month later they told me it wouldnt fit in the front so it been fitted in the back. still not got it back 6 months later but im told it the best hes done up to now!